• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 21st: XY073 - We Will Have a Battle at the Fashion Show! Bagon VS Spritzee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJack

Zura
I still don't think Shota will be in the fashion show or battle Valerie there either. He'll probably challenge her there before Ash can get a chance to do the same with the battle being after the fashion show at the gym.

The title Bagon vs Spritzee, pretty sure Bagon is his

Dax

Legend
I hope Valerie looks better in motion because everytime she's shown in pictures she becomes creepier.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I hope Valerie looks better in motion because everytime she's shown in pictures she becomes creepier.

And I thought I was the only one creeped out by her. This battle whoever is the victim, is most likely here to show how Fairies murder Dragon Pokemon. If only Iris were here to see this. This region would freak her out.

zhixun

And I thought I was the only one creeped out by her. This battle whoever is the victim, is most likely here to show how Fairies murder Dragon Pokemon. If only Iris were here to see this. This region would freak her out.

There is no evidence for Iris to appear in this episode. And I doubt that she will appear in XY.

zhixun

And nobody said that she's appearing so I don't see how this comment is relevant at all. :)

I saw the word Iris in his post so I guess he is assuming Iris to return. Back on topic I wonder if Yanchamu and Tairenar will have significant focus in the fashion show.

Absketchum

I think Tatsubay will not be toasted as I guess the gym leader will give him some room such that she will not use all out effort. Other than that I am excited to see Shota dressing up.

By toasted i meant that tatsubay doesnt have any counter for a fairy type and being at a type disadvantage will lose easily imo..

Well I could understand why Valeries a bit creepy since Laverre City is described as unearthly hence Valerie plus how does she holds pokeballs :(?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Looks like Valerie has the creepy dead eyes. Wasn't sure if that was going to translate to the anime.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Can't tell about her eyes, because this pic is small.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Looks like Valerie has the creepy dead eyes. Wasn't sure if that was going to translate to the anime.

Tbh, aside from her Lady Gaga-esque outfit, her blank eyes are her most significant feature. So they were bound to be kept in the anime as well imo. She's immaculate otherwise.

phanpycross

God-king
I have been wondering, considering Ash and co. Meets up with Shota in this episode, and XY 75 is all but confirmed to be a Shota episode, There's a decent chance Shota could stick around for the Gym battle of XY 74, and given how Shota seems to be Ash's number 1 fanboy, I cant see Ash losing in front of him.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I have been wondering, considering Ash and co. Meets up with Shota in this episode, and XY 75 is all but confirmed to be a Shota episode, There's a decent chance Shota could stick around for the Gym battle of XY 74, and given how Shota seems to be Ash's number 1 fanboy, I cant see Ash losing in front of him.

Doesn't make much sense cuz Ash has lost in front of his #1 fangirl many times so nothing is stopping him from losing in front of Shota too.

Status
Not open for further replies.