• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 21st: XY073 - We Will Have a Battle at the Fashion Show! Bagon VS Spritzee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Ash doesn't use ha though, no shade. He kinda pays his entire Johto team dust, which is GOOD. :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm hoping that this is where Serena will buy/receive her new Showcase outfit, given the emphasis on fashion. I'm gonna need some foreshadowing for said Showcase at least.

I hope so too cuz it looks like she's getting her own plot here. :3

jrizza88

Meteorite
We already know that Hinoyakoma is in the battle. But I think Pikachu should take a break here and let others to star.

I already knew that too. I am not saying what I want, I am saying what I think might happen.

Ash doesn't use ha though, no shade. He kinda pays his entire Johto team dust, which is GOOD. :)

Heracross is front and center saying "hi" against that statement, and based off of Sinnoh you can say Quilava says "hi" too. ;)

The bond between Bayleef and Ash however, is undeniable..

Honestly if I was in charge of giving Ash a mega evolution, then I'd wait for MegaMeganium to exist and have that happen, since Bayleef has always absolutely adored Ash..
For some reason, I still can't see that happening, although it would be cute to give Sceptile a run for his money power wise with the grass types.

I'm hoping that this is where Serena will buy/receive her new Showcase outfit, given the emphasis on fashion. I'm gonna need some foreshadowing for said Showcase at least.

I honestly hope something at least eludes to her goal. I really want to see some focus on her by the time June episodes are released.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I hope so too cuz it looks like she's getting her own plot here. :3

Yeah I guess she doesn't care much about Ash's battle with Shota and would rather do things with Bonnie. Good for her for getting her priorities straight.

zhixun

I honestly hope something at least eludes to her goal. I really want to see some focus on her by the time June episodes are released.

Guessing from data broadcast in XY076-XY078 I think she is not going to have a Showcase by June. More likely to have showcase after the movie in my opinion.

ssquaderi

Guessing from data broadcast in XY076-XY078 I think she is not going to have a Showcase by June. More likely to have showcase after the movie in my opinion.

XY 77 is Starly POTD, that could be a showcase, so could XY 78, but since it's Meowth, it'll probably a Meowth-love episode or that means Jessie may win the showcase which would be really sad for Serena, she must win her next one, and it looks like she will.

Xuxuba

The looks that those kimono girls gave were really weird. It seemed like they were jealous of someone (maybe Valerie??).
Anyway, i hope Valerie calls Serena and Bonnie to the runway (yeah i know bonnie is too young to walk on a runway full of adults but hey this is pokemon, Gary used to drive a jeep).

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I wonder if we'll find out one of Shota's other Pokemon here

The looks that those kimono girls gave were really weird. It seemed like they were jealous of someone (maybe Valerie??).
Anyway, i hope Valerie calls Serena and Bonnie to the runway (yeah i know bonnie is too young to walk on a runway full of adults but hey this is pokemon, Gary used to drive a jeep).

Maybe they're jealous of Serena.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It was shown in the preview for the upcoming episodes though so I think it'll definitely be before the movie.
XY 77 is Starly POTD, that could be a showcase, so could XY 78, but since it's Meowth, it'll probably a Meowth-love episode or that means Jessie may win the showcase which would be really sad for Serena, she must win her next one, and it looks like she will.
Jessie won't win, she'll definitely lose the next Showcase and Serena will definitely win it otherwise the stuff in XY 60 and 64 would be completely redundant and it would be very bad writing imo, and Serena needs to win a key already as they wasted too much time as is already with pointless Ash and Team Rocket stuff.

zhixun

It was shown in the preview for the upcoming episodes though so I think it'll definitely be before the movie.

Jessie won't win, she'll definitely lose the next Showcase and Serena will definitely win it otherwise the stuff in XY 60 and 64 would be completely redundant and it would be very bad writing imo, and Serena needs to win a key already as they wasted too much time as is already with pointless Ash and Team Rocket stuff.

Considering there are two episodes in July before the movie. I think her showcase will be in one of these episodes.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So it his episode we have:
- Valerie introduction.
- Shota introduction.
- Ash vs. Shota: Frogadier and Hawlucha vs. Treecko and Bagon.
- Serena getting her Showcase attire (likely, as what other point would a plot with her have here?).
- Shota vs. Valerie: Bagon vs. Spritzee.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
They're Serena's jerk rivals.

There's no Showcase happening here, so I doubt they're her rivals. It'd be random for them to view her as a threat anyway in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.