• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 21st: XY073 - We Will Have a Battle at the Fashion Show! Bagon VS Spritzee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janovy

Banned

phanpycross

God-king
Just a new shot is all

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/YRmFQMO.jpg[/img139]

Looks great, even if I kinda want Ash's rival's team to be slightly more intermidating by this point in the Saga :p

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I think those girls are just simply COTDs. I doubt we'll see them again(Like Serena's rivals that aren't named Shauna)

zhixun

Just a new shot is all

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/YRmFQMO.jpg[/img139]

I love that scene for Shota commanding them. Hopefully in the league we will see Mega Jukain and Mega Bohmander such that he will use them to battle Satoshi in the final but lost narrowly.

phanpycross

God-king
Well,the good news is they will definitely be intimidating by the league a Salemence and a (potential mega) Sceptile is a good start for a rival team.

I guess that's a good point, but I just personally find it fairly jarring to find it convining if Hawlucha and frogadier were to lose to these too, althrough grovyle will prolly fix that, along with Shota's third pokemon (Camerupt, Swalot,or Pelipper please).

zhixun

I guess that's a good point, but I just personally find it fairly jarring to find it convining if Hawlucha and frogadier were to lose to these too, althrough grovyle will prolly fix that, along with Shota's third pokemon (Camerupt, Swalot,or Pelipper please).

I wonder Shota will show his third member in XY075. I hope he will get something which is introduced in XY instead from Hoenn.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Looks great, even if I kinda want Ash's rival's team to be slightly more intermidating by this point in the Saga :p

He's probably gonna be a threat once he comes stomping through with a Sceptile and a Salamence later in the series lol

zhixun

He's probably gonna be a threat once he comes stomping through with a Sceptile and a Salamence later in the series lol

Indeed and I think this will cause Satoshi great deal of trouble. Definitely better than Takuto with Darkrai in my opinion.

nuzamaki90

I wonder Shota will show his third member in XY075. I hope he will get something which is introduced in XY instead from Hoenn.

I still find it funny that neither of Ash's rivals bar Sanpei have a 6th gen Pokemon on their team

Let Ash be the one to take them all out with the power of 6th gen

Captain America X

I guess that's a good point, but I just personally find it fairly jarring to find it convincing if Hawlucha and frogadier were to lose to these too, althrough grovyle will prolly fix that, along with Shota's third pokemon (Camerupt, Swalot,or Pelipper please).

Well I don't expect him to lose now.Maybe in the 3v3 where Hawlucha wins his round,the third one loses,and Frogadier ties to Grovyle.

nickdt

I love that scene for Shota commanding them. Hopefully in the league we will see Mega Jukain and Mega Bohmander such that he will use them to battle Satoshi in the final but lost narrowly.

You are aware that you can only have one mega in a battle.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Oh, I know.

Shota is initially composed.

He meets Ash and finds a role model in him.

Shota's entire stoic attitude is thrown out the window and goes to challenge Valerie at the fashion show, making a big fool of himself for not knowing match ups against a Fairy-type.

Oh, so he really learns one thing or two from Ash huh. Role model indeed.

Captain America X

Morrison used a Growlithe, if I recall correctly.. and up until the convenient evolution, he who must not be named had that jackal baby.

Oh yeah,forgot about those two.Well hopefully he has an almost fully evolved team but with Salamence being one of the evolved ones.It's too awesome to avoid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.