• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 21st: XY073 - We Will Have a Battle at the Fashion Show! Bagon VS Spritzee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Maybe Valerie asked for a battle from the audience? Or he just randomly challenged her out of the blue?

I think he'll just challenge her since I doubt that Valerie had the idea in mind; a battle wouldn't relate that well to the fashion show aspect imo.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I'm kind of glad that Serena will be keeping her furisode from this episode to use for her next Pokemon Showcase and it's also kind of nice that Bonnie is wearing a Chingling styled accessory in her hair.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm kind of glad that Serena will be keeping her furisode from this episode to use for her next Pokemon Showcase and it's also kind of nice that Bonnie is wearing a Chingling styled accessory in her hair.

Yup Bonnie looked adorable but I thought Serena was cuter being nervous. :3

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope Serena keeps that outfit permanently. It looks good on her.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I wonder why she's nervous; I hope it's not still stress from her first Showcase fiasco.

Maybe its comedic relief? I agree, I don't want her to still be nervous over some bad luck. Anyways this could be some great practice for the theme round imo.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I wonder why she's nervous; I hope it's not still stress from her first Showcase fiasco.

It might be. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if going down a runway would bring back a bad memory for her.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
She just needs to make sure there's nothing in front of their feet that makes every SSB Brawl player scream in horror...

Trip.

And I don't mean the character.

But Sakurai has no control over Pokemon, she should be fine lol.

Oh my Bonnie and Serena look cute and its Serena's face lol and Valerie voice sounds nice.I love the Meowstic kimono :D.And Laverre City looks like a magical fairy village and if the Kimono's are based on pokemon,what pokemon is Serena's based on?

Last edited:

zhixun

So Shota battles Mache in front of many people. I wonder whether it hurts Shota much if he loses in front of that many people.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It prolly is but it's interesting to see that she still needs more confidence.

I just assumed that she had gotten over it with time. I suppose her stage fright here could simply be for a comedic effect instead though. Idk.

zhixun

Id be scared too, Braixen will do it's usual deal of being an absolute failure at life even when given the simplest of tasks :x

I think that Tairenar will be extremely careful this time. Last time she tripped over her ribbon so I guess she will not have that many accessories with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.