• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 21st: XY073 - We Will Have a Battle at the Fashion Show! Bagon VS Spritzee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I think that Tairenar will be extremely careful this time. Last time she tripped over her ribbon so I guess she will not have that many accessories with her.

Fennekin tripped because it was giving in to the spotlight imo.
Yeah as seen it doesn't have much accessories just a dress and a headband I think.

zhixun

Watching the preview I am surprised that Tairenar did not wear anything there. Such a big contrast from debut showcase that Fokko is dressed with plenty of accessories.

zhixun

Fennekin tripped because it was giving in to the spotlight imo.
Yeah as seen it doesn't have much accessories just a dress and a headband I think.

What I care most is whether she has dressed her wand. That is a characteristic feature of Tairenar.

phanpycross

God-king
I think that Tairenar will be extremely careful this time. Last time she tripped over her ribbon so I guess she will not have that many accessories with her.
The thing will prolly manage to fall over something anyways tbh, given it's inability to do anything right so far. Althrough it also tripping up Serena and bonnie could be fun if they fall into a magcargo

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It is not necessary for her to dress up only in showcase. If you look at ending Gaogao all stars then you see her wand has a ribbon attached to it.

That was a cutesy Ending sis. Idk why she'd need to dress up here when the focus seems more on human fashion. :x

The top co-ordinator

The Kalos Queen
Oh my Bonnie and Serena look cute and its Serena's face lol and Valerie voice sounds nice.I love the Meowstic kimono :D.And Laverre City looks like a magical fairy village and if the Kimono's are based on pokemon,what pokemon is Serena's based on?

Sylveon? Idk...

zhixun

Well in GaoGao she has a red ribbon so I guess Serena gave her that as a reward for winning the showcase.

I guess so and maybe an Eievui as a prize for her third member in her team. Back on topic I think it is possiblef for Tairenar to have permanent dress as her Yanchamu got sunglasses so why not for her to have something put on.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Seems Bonnie is wearing a kimono based on Chinling and Serena one based on Hawlucha

And thus here we go. This will prompt the "T" word. Anyway I enjoy Serena's expression. Clearly the outfit is to tight on her and she can't breathe. LOL, in all honesty I don't know why she looks like that, but I like it. I want to see that face more. It's almost as good as the Serena early morning pout face.

zhixun

I think Serena has not overcome the loss from last showcase. As she looks nervous in front of many people while Tairenar looks quite confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.