• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 21st: XY073 - We Will Have a Battle at the Fashion Show! Bagon VS Spritzee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Useless fluff like showing us the next dress Serena will use in her Performance?

I dont know what has made Shota's formal introduction and battles look bad all of a sudden, still looks fairly interesting to me

It doesn't look interesting imo and I can just sleep while that battles going on plus I rather see Serena get a new dress than that bore of a battle :/

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It doesn't look interesting imo and I can just sleep while that battles going on plus I rather see Serena get a new dress than that bore of a battle :/

Yeah I feel that her setting things up for the next Showcase will be a better use of time here than Ash's match.

phanpycross

God-king
Yeah I feel that her setting things up for the next Showcase will be a better use of time here than Ash's match.

What is there to set up, it's a fashion with a bunch of No-names+possibly Jessie, who isnt even in the episode?

Only the dress needs to be explained, and That could be done before the opening starts, lol.

Last edited:

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored

Peach, luv. Spot on.

I'd rather see Serena and Bonnie do cute stuff and give me runway tips in this one, especially since Ash & Valerie's gym battle next week will be a snoozefest. This sub-plot will feel like an oasis amidst Ash & Shota's mediocrity.

Soniman

Break the Limit
I guess, but XY is a pretty long saga as is, so them taking a seat back for a major introduction episode would have been better IMO.

Well Valerie will be around for at least two episode and Shota for three so there's plenty of time left

I'd rather see Serena and Bonnie do cute stuff and give me runway tips in this one, especially since Ash & Valerie's gym battle next week will be a snoozefest. This sub-plot will feel like an oasis amidst Ash & Shota's mediocrity.
Id just love to know where everyone suddenly got the idea that the Shota/Ash stuff will be total crap the whole way through when it hasnt even started yet and we've barley seen anything of it, it really feels like it came from nowhere.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Id just love to know where everyone suddenly got the idea that the Shota/Ash stuff will be total crap the whole way through when it hasnt even started yet and we've barley seen anything of it, it really feels like it came from nowhere.

To me it simply comes from the idea of Ash & Shota battling. :)

Add TR involvement to that and you'll have the episode of your lives.

zhixun

To me it simply comes from the idea of Ash & Shota battling. :)

Add TR involvement to that and you'll have the episode of your lives.

Rocketto Dan is not going to appear I guess. Their appearance will spoil the episode in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.