• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 26th: SM123 - Master the Z-Move! Kaki's Fierce Boot Camp!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatsRight

So it's going to a combination of Kiawe episode and Sophocles episode...

This is going to be awkward :confused:

Unlike the previous Lana and Sophocles combination they do at least tie together in some way, since Kiawe is mentoring Sophocles and using his previous experiences as a way of coaching him. We don't get a lot of duo episodes where Ash isn't pivoting a lot of it anyway so I wouldn't mind if this is largely between Kiawe and Sophocles.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I take it Vikavolt's gonna be learning something like Bug Buzz in this episode, or else Crawdaunt is gonna be on the business end of the awesome might of... Z-String Shot.
knowing sun and moon, it already randomly has a new bug type move

IcySealeo

Really like their choice of Crawdaunt. Usually they choose a Pokemon we've seen many times before like some Scolipede or Pangoro.

Actually we haven't seen Crawdaunt for decades, hope they will keep on bringing those kind of Pokemon back.

DatsRight

I like Crawdaunt at least looks mildly menacing, actually socking Vikavolt hard, compared to the Palpitoad jobber brigade of the Kyogre episode. I'm hoping this face off might be a halfway challenging battle Sophocles struggles and gets some good display out of.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jangobadass said:
So it's going to a combination of Kiawe episode and Sophocles episode...

This is going to be awkward :confused:

I do find that their chemistry is lacking, but I suppose that seeing Maamane do something productive here is still better than nothing. And the waterfall training montage scene in the preview looked funny at least, so there's that.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Either the girl get there own episode to master the z move, or(and the most likely scenario) they’re going to have them do it offscreen since the writer don’t care about the girls this series.

Since they're appearing in this episode won't we see them mastering their Z-moves here?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So how much of this episode will be dedicated to Kiawe and Turtonator's first meeting? Because the only scene is Turtonator trying to fly on Charizard, and it took me a second to actually realize that wasn't in the present.

Poor Sophocles. A not very active guy being trained by the two people who are basically the physical manifestation of anime hotbloodedness. They're going to run him ragged.

Oh, a Crawdaunt. Haven't seen one of those in awhile. Awfully convenient to have to fight a Water/Dark type with his Bug/Electric, but hey, it beats seeing another common recurring Pokemon.

TheWanderingMist

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
btw, is it me or has the animation been subpar since ep 119? I mean, the vikavolt race was pretty much just stills dragged along a background, the kyogre episode looked great but nowhere near iwane's other recent episodes, the cooking episode was just ok, and there wasn't really that much aside from stock animation and stills in the bewear episode

TheWanderingMist

btw, is it me or has the animation been subpar since ep 119? I mean, the vikavolt race was pretty much just stills dragged along a background, the kyogre episode looked great but nowhere near iwane's other recent episodes, the cooking episode was just ok, and there wasn't really that much aside from stock animation and stills in the bewear episode
Presumably they're saving it up for the League.

Status
Not open for further replies.