• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 26th: XY&Z028 - The Winding Woods... The Dawn of Evolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
But all of Ash's pokemon have evolved already.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes

RickHoenn

Banned
Surely filler as hell. There wasn't really anything in those woods that was a synonym for evolution in the games.

Are you sure? What about the rock that can evolve Eevee? Wulfric could also appear here and Greninja could master its form with the evolution stuff going on, yet you scream filler as hell with basically no info at all, wtf...

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Surely filler as hell. There wasn't really anything in those woods that was a synonym for evolution in the games.

But at the end of the woods is the Pokémon Village, where a Snorlax can be found. And Wulfric is sure to be there as well. And while there might be no evolution in the games in regards to either, there is story arc of mastering a new kind of evolution the anime is doing...

Haunter ゴースト

Dawn will return!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!11!

Hopefully this'll be where Ash and Greninja master their evolution, or it could be Wulfric and Abomasnow, that'd be pretty cool.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
I have a theory lately: In Pokken Tournament there's a new form of Mewtu called "Shadow Mewtu". If the "Ash Greninja is a new kind of (mega-)evolution is true, then I can see Mewtu also transforming on the same way with Shadow Mewtu being the result of that. Mewtu is also catchable in a cave in the winding woods for that matter. We also need our obligatory "new pokemon/new form for the next series" thing we always had and S-Mewtu could cover that, especially since the episode will air two weeks after corocoro come out.

Abzu

Well, from what I can tell from the title... this episode if its about Greninja then it should say something more than just 'Evolution...' so or is one of the Ash's companions pokemons the one who evolves... or maybe Ash catches his sixth and does evolves in this episode?

Well with the information that is as now that is the theory I can make.

diakyu

It's all a trick guys. Clearly it's a Shota episode focusing on him getting Mega Sceptile.

RandomIndividual

FinallyGainedEXP
It's all a trick guys. Clearly it's a Shota episode focusing on him getting Mega Sceptile.
Oh my gosh, people would riot. XD

I guess it would make some sort of sense though. Shota seems to be heading roughly in the same direction as Satoshi and company, so him being at a similar destination as them isn't too far-fetched.

diakyu

I guess it would make some sort of sense though. Shota seems to be heading roughly in the same direction as Satoshi and company, so him being at a similar destination as them isn't too far-fetched.
Well he is around Snowbelle considering the fight episode against him is right before the Snowbelle gym episode.

Last edited:

JudySpell

Banned
Are you sure? What about the rock that can evolve Eevee? Wulfric could also appear here and Greninja could master its form with the evolution stuff going on, yet you scream filler as hell with basically no info at all, wtf...

We might see Wulfric appear but even if that case I don't expect much from him. Greninja developing sounds likelier though.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Wonder how this will turn out.

thelord3

Umm, I see a lot of speculation about a rematch with Wulfric, has it been hinted or spoiled that Ash loses against him the first time they battle?

RandomIndividual

FinallyGainedEXP
Umm, I see a lot of speculation about a rematch with Wulfric, has it been hinted or spoiled that Ash loses against him the first time they battle?
Nah. It's just pure speculation. There hasn't been any confirmation yet, but people are saying that the battle's three-on-three and since we don't know what Wulfric's third mon is, then Satoshi loses all three of his mons so it never comes out. I'm hoping that Satoshi wins personally.

Xuxuba

All we know is that the previous episode is supposed to be the gym battle. However, this episode's title shows that they are still near Snowbelle city and the next episode's broadcast data pokemon is Abomasnow and Wulfric's main pokemon is mega abomasnow. You add that to the fact that Ash had a really hard time facing mega pokemon and that Wulfric is the last gym leader and the last gym leader is often treated as one of the strongest if not the strongest gym leader.

Last edited:

DS0308

<--- Actually me
Greninja being mastered through a TR battle would be awful, no thanks

If it was Team Flare I wouldn't be opposed to it. Just seems like vs TR is overkill considering he hasn't actually entered Ash-Greninja form at all in the small skirmishes they've had since he's acquired it.

Could just be a testament to how they really aren't a threat.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Meh, my nest case would be TR catches Phantump and it evolves here into Trevenant(and Inkay->Malamar) so they can actually battle for once this region but not likely tbh.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Pancham and bunnelby are not on the new 3DS theme. Possibly one of them could evolve here.

PANCHAM PANCHAM PANCHAM!!!

Already stated why I think he should evolve, Serena is done with showcases this gen and could start practicing with her ner PANGORO now for next year to get a lot ofpractice in for her new style!
Besides he's wearing a tux almost no? isn't that perfect!?

Status
Not open for further replies.