• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 26th: XY&Z028 - The Winding Woods... The Dawn of Evolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelord3

Umm, I gotta feeling that this will be a filler. Like the bianca trade evolution episode or the edges evolving on decolora islands. Some random trainer might be looking for moss rock to evolve their eevee and Ash helps after they battle, and battles again after the evooution

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Another guess is that Sawyer could still be with the group at this point, revealing that he has a Kirlia and this would be where Ash & Co assist him with evolving it?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Rohanator

Agreed.Yep, filler. Just a bunch of common Pokemon in Ash's hands
The image for the Ash VS Shota episode also just shows Pikachu and Dedenne eating so these pics don't really mean much.

That said until we know whether Ash rematches Wulfric or if the ep that follows this is an unimportant one I guess we shouldn't expect too much from this episode.

Infernape55

Some Sketchy Guy
I'm still assuming that Ash loses the Snowbelle Gym Match, Wulfric chews him out for not facing him with his "full power" or something, then tells him to find his way through the Winding Woods to rematch him at Pokemon Village. In this episode, I'm guessing Ash has a nice little moment where he helps those young Pokemon, and then when the sun rises one or a few them evolve or something, serving as a nice reminder about growing/learning for Ash. Then he finally finds the village and we get our Snorlax appearance.

Supersonicbro

I'm still assuming that Ash loses the Snowbelle Gym Match, Wulfric chews him out for not facing him with his "full power" or something, then tells him to find his way through the Winding Woods to rematch him at Pokemon Village. In this episode, I'm guessing Ash has a nice little moment where he helps those young Pokemon, and then when the sun rises one or a few them evolve or something, serving as a nice reminder about growing/learning for Ash. Then he finally finds the village and we get our Snorlax appearance.

Yeah i can see this as a growth episode for ash as well. What you said sounds like a very likely episode.

Red and Blue

I liked the image of Ash caring for the Village Pokemon. That was really sweet.

Wonder if Greninja will end up fighting the Snorlax from the broadcast data?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Seems to me like they are throwing back to gen one with all of Ash's pokemon hugging him in the cave. Ash could get lost alone in the woods separated from the other with him being attacked by TR so one of the random pokemon evolves to protect him or something.

DotKU

Champion
Assuming Ash does lose the gym battle, I think we could see some growth in him here. As he is with these pokemon he starts to understand more about how pokemon grow/ evolve --> Ash finally realizes what he has to do to perfect the form with Greninja. Ash beats the gym the next episode showing what he's learned.

Ah, who am I kidding....

Red and Blue

Assuming Ash does lose the gym battle, I think we could see some growth in him here. As he is with these pokemon he starts to understand more about how pokemon grow/ evolve --> Ash finally realizes what he has to do to perfect the form with Greninja. Ash beats the gym the next episode showing what he's learned.

Ah, who am I kidding....

Actually that is a perfectly plausable scenario

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Actually that is a perfectly plausable scenario

Yes, but we have already had our regional two Gym losses, so most of except a smooth sailing on Wulfric.

kickachu

Momentai!
question since Greninja masters the form in next week's episode what do you think this episode might mean if it appears in this episode

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
We might see Wulfric appear but even if that case I don't expect much from him. Greninja developing sounds likelier though.

I'd like seeing Wulfric's involvement as well, especially if he mega evolves his Abomasnow here. This could be a mega evolution themed episode for all we know with Greninja development attached. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.