• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 27th: PM2019 112 - A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soniman

Break the Limit
This auto-correct will never not be funny.

3335.png

EhswCByVoAIRuBZ.jpg

I said what I sad, let them have screen time at the battle royale!

Master Pikachu 11

There's no reason for Ash to get Z-Crystals because he is not currently competing in the Island Trials.
He can still get a Z crystal as Panky mentioned since he got another badge that he already had received from Juan. Again this series is willing to show everything related to Pokémon and not just Gen 8 and it’s gimmicks.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
You know Ash has plenty of other z crystals would it kill the writers to use one that isn’t a garunteed instant win? How interesting would it be to see one of his JN moms use one for once?
Can his Journeys team even use any of Ash's Z Moves? He has the crystals for Normal, Fire, Grass, Rock and Steel (besides his unique ones) and the only moves his JN team have that could use them are... Lucario's Steel Beam, and Pikachu.

I would've loved to see some of his new squad use his older gimmicks - Sirfetch'd could use something to make it stand out more against Lucario so it having Leaf Blade or Solar Blade over Fury Cutter would've been neat? Dracovish replace Water Gun with Ancient Power or something? Might have made the Drasna fight more interesting at least.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Can his Journeys team even use any of Ash's Z Moves? He has the crystals for Normal, Fire, Grass, Rock and Steel (besides his unique ones) and the only moves his JN team have that could use them are... Lucario's Steel Beam, and Pikachu.

I would've loved to see some of his new squad use his older gimmicks - Sirfetch'd could use something to make it stand out more against Lucario so it having Leaf Blade or Solar Blade over Fury Cutter would've been neat? Dracovish replace Water Gun with Ancient Power or something? Might have made the Drasna fight more interesting at least.
Sirfetch'd could've learn Steel Wing so it could use the Steel Z-move.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
3335.png

EhswCByVoAIRuBZ.jpg

I said what I sad, let them have screen time at the battle royale!
For the first I recommend trying hair blow, but atleast her ponytail isn't scorpion shape like Koharu's. For the second - Maybe she should grow her hair abit more. That could be prettier and would work better with her face shape

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Wonder if Lana will use the Eeveenium Z? Koharu is here and it's a perfect opportunity to show her Eevee's signature Z move
If Sandy didn't evolve there's a chance.

I still find it strange Sandy did not show any of the Let's Go Eevee exclusive moves.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
There's no reason for Ash to get Z-Crystals because he is not currently competing in the Island Trials.

He had no reason to get gym badge yet he stll got one from wallace, he can always get any specific z-crytsal like incium z for his incineroar for helping any kahuna or even winning a competition, if anything he could get one here as a prize for winning the battle royal.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I kind of wish he'd get the dragon z-crystal at least, i think that one looks really cool.

If Kakui's in this, Ash's usage of his Pikashnium-Z is justified, cause Incineroar is really powerful, between that and potentially having to fight 2 others at the same time...Pikachu's gonna need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.