• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 27th: PM2019 112 - A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Low key kinda happy they’re back in their old clothes. I get the emphasis on them being rich and the fancy attire was interesting but erm…. they don’t beat the original.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
To be honest, Paul seeing Ash on TV and deciding to have a friendly match with him to gauge his own strength seems way more in-character than him offering help to train against Cynthia. It will either be him contacting Ash, or those two will meet each other by accident. There’s no way that Ash will initiate the contact.

Thank You! That's what I've been saying all this time. The specific training against Cynthia as revenge for losing to her and the Ash loses his Alola Champion because he lost this random Battle Royale here and faces Paul because he's depressed scenarios seem so OOC for both Paul and Ash respectively. Also, Ash is not losing his Champion title unless they introduce the Title Defense matches in the anime.

Also... what the heck Mohn? He shaved off his beard completely instead of just trimming it.

Hala is cool, but cringe Oak? NOOOOO. He’s about to make this dumpster fire episode even worse with his cringe Pokepuns.
And I say this episode will suck because of The Nuke.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Also is it bad I've only JUST NOW realized that Lillie’s Magearna is a SHINY?!

I literally never notice until now cause I was always under the assumption that Shiny Magearna was Black for some reason???

index.php

index.php
index.php
index.php

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE TRUTH?!
Lillie’s Magearna is, indeed, shiny. The black one is the ‘original color’ form of the shiny, just like the red and gold one is the non-shiny’s original color.

Fun fact: Anime Lillie is the only person in the whole Pokémon universe who has a shiny Magearna; not even people who play the games have one yet.

Last edited:

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Hackers: You underestimate my power
Well unlike them, Lillie’s Pokémon can be pulled out of Sun, put into Home and moved to Sword. Checkmate, cheaters!
And yet she falters to AZ's Floette.
Hey to be fair, AZ had to create a weapon of mass destruction and then travel the entire globe like a hobo for 3000 years to get it back.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Lillie’s Magearna is, indeed, shiny. The black one is the ‘original color’ form of the shiny, just like the red and gold one is the non-shiny’s original color.

Fun fact: Anime Lillie is the only person in the whole Pokémon universe who has a shiny Magearna; not even people who play the games have one yet.
Best girl deserves it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.