• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 27th: PM2019 112 - A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingertail24

Considering the weird anime time I wouldn't be surprised if he appears walking already
Honestly if they actually try to age ash up somewhere in the future. I would love lei to be the new protagonist. Where ash acts like a mentor and big brother. Probably not gonna happen tho

BlueDragonfangirl

Considering the weird anime time I wouldn't be surprised if he appears walking already
That’d be just odd, Ash doesn’t age but a baby does? Man, time just doesn’t make sense in anime,

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
If Ash loses in this episode I would like for it to be Lillie to knock him out.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Wait but I thought he was just the Alola League Champion and his title wasn’t true or just a joke? (glad to see this headcanon thrown out the window as of this episode)

Any who Battle Royale represent Alola along with Z-Moves so I’m stoked for this and Kukui. Also having him surrounded by the classmates and Alolan parents, watching him polish off the Battle Royale.

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Best professor, acknowledgement of Ash being Alola’s Champion, and a Battle Royal. I wonder who the other two will be? My guesses are Kiawe (to show his growth as a eventual successor to Olivia as Akala’s Kahuna) and Gladion (his opponent in the finals of the Alola League). Also have a feeling that someone like Tapu Koko, Nebby, or Naganadel will make a cameo here. No real reason though.

Even if Ash doesn’t use his Incineroar, we at least know it’s returning and Kukui will likely use his :’)

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
I hope they clarify what the deal with Ash being Alola's Champion is.

It's fine that Ash doesn't talk about it. It's weird when promo material and 2/3 Alola episodes bring it up, but the PWC announcements don't mention it at all.

Just to be clear, I don't mind if the Manalo Conference and the Alola League are passed over in-universe due to being new, unknown, or unofficial, but I do want it to be addressed rather than stay as a headcanon that just fuels arguments.

Last edited:

Blood Red

【推しの子】
I hope they clarify what the deal with Ash being Alola's Champion is.

It's fine that Ash doesn't talk about it. It's weird when promo material and 2/3 Alola episodes bring it up, but the PWC announcements don't mention it at all.

Just to be clear, I don't mind if the Manalo Conference and the Alola League are passed over in-universe due to being new, unknown, or unofficial, but I do want it to be addressed rather stay as a headcanon that just fuels arguments.
They probably won't address it at all.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Even if Ash loses the Battle Royale...he wouldnt lose his title cause its not an official league match?

I think he is prob just training with his Alolan friends....special opponent prob a new masked fighter? or Kukui with another mask lol

Status
Not open for further replies.