• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 27th: PM2019 112 - A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST GIVE ME ASHS INCINEROAR KICKING ASS

FatBigachu

Hopefully, this is the episode where Ash is officially named Alola's first regional champion. I know that being a league champion and being a regional champion are two different things, but they can simply say that Alola's first league champion is the strongest trainer Alola has ever seen, and that trainer is worthy of being declared Alola's first champion.

BlueDragonfangirl

I don't see Ash loosing the title here or to Paul.

I do think Paul will help Ash with training though later.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope we get to see Incineroar kick some ass, perfect time to show off Darkest Lariat. Do what Greninja could not, embrace the Dark type within! Ridiculous how a non-Dark type(Sirfetch'd) represented the type better than Ash's actual Dark types have

It'd be cool if he's using the Alola guys then thinks "Oh man, I missed using my other Pokemon... I'm gonna use them in the Master Eight!". Bringing in Infernape and other Pokemon that could believably beat Cynthia while giving a chance for G-Max Melmetal

Master Pikachu 11

Satoshi reunites with his Alola Pokémon and schoolmates! They're going to participate in a Battle Royal, where four Trainers fight at the same time. The venue is completely crowded because Alola Champion Satoshi is back! But can Satoshi make it through this battle against Professor Kukui and other powerful opponents?!

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 又野弘道 (Hiromichi Matano)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 升谷有希 (Yuki Masutani)
Cool we are going to have a rematch, hopefully Incineroar can shine in this episode because it needs to be showcased since it nothing at the end of the last series. These next episodes are going to be hype.

Dan1233213

If i wrote this episode i would try to make him be proud he is the alola champ. I would put him on the line and make his friends ask him why he never mentions this and why he never used the title in the PWC.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
If i wrote this episode i would try to make him be proud he is the alola champ. I would put him on the line and make his friends ask him why he never mentions this and why he never used the title in the PWC.

that just isn’t Ash’s style to go around bragging about his title nowadays. Maybe if we were in the Johto era but now?

MegaSalamence05

I do wonder if Ash's Solgaleo (Nebby) returns in this episode. (This was confirmed on March 31st by the official account that operates the anime that he owns Solgaleo). Just wondering, think it would be neat. To celebrate his return.

Status
Not open for further replies.