• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 27th: PM2019 112 - A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
So, the three opponents Ash is facing are pretty much almost guaranteed to be Kukui, Kiawe, and Gladion right? If Gladion wasn't here, I would have mentioned Lana.

Also I want more Ash and Lei moments! I love oni-chan Satoshi.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I feel like Ash is probably going to use Incineroar here, makes sense given the venue and his lack of having done anything yet really.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Mohn lost his memory and doesn't even remember his family or pokemons, let alone their moves and strategies. Don't think he will battle just a few days after getting his memory back.

STICKTOPIA

I feel like Ash is probably going to use Incineroar here, makes sense given the venue and his lack of having done anything yet really.
I really hope he uses incineroar but I don’t know if that’s the same episode pikachu does the Z-move.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
So, the three opponents Ash is facing are pretty much almost guaranteed to be Kukui, Kiawe, and Gladion right? If Gladion wasn't here, I would have mentioned Lana.

Also I want more Ash and Lei moments! I love oni-chan Satoshi.
Pretty much. I expect Ash to not only lose the fight, but also have his title as Champion of Alola taken away.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Whaat? His title taken away? That's stupid ngl. No way that is happening during a random Battle Royale.
I am concerned that he's going to lose it to artificially make him into an underdog like they love to do.

DayQuil95

I am concerned that he's going to lose it to artificially make him into an underdog like they love to do.
What would the point even be? He's already an underdog compared to the other Masters 8 members simply because the PWC doesn't even mention his achievements at any moment, what would be the point of never mentioning his title, and then when it is acknowledged outside of the PWC, they take it away? Not only would that be one of the most redundant and worst writings I have ever seen through this anime, as it would also make his position in Masters 8 very questionable, after entering it in such a flashy manner.

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
Bruh.

As others have said - it’s a Battle Royale not a Title Defense match. The two have zero connections with one another. They aren’t taking away his Champion title regardless of how adamant you are about it.

As far as the episode itself goes I’m interested. A proper Battle Royale in Alola while acknowledging our boy’s Champion title to boot (which they didn’t do in the Raihan match for…reasons).

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
What would be awesome would be 4 Battle Royal ending in 1 with the winners. But it's too much for 1 episode

Status
Not open for further replies.