• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 27th: PM2019 112 - A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Battle Royal *urgh*

Better make a Ash vs Kukui 2.0 with his allstar team as a "preperation" for the M8. That Battle Royal in the Alola league was so horribly done and I don't expect it to be better here.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Battle Royal *urgh*

Better make a Ash vs Kukui 2.0 with his allstar team as a "preperation" for the M8. That Battle Royal in the Alola league was so horribly done and I don't expect it to be better here.
I think this is more of the game Battle Royal 1v1v1v1

Badfemalecompanion

There could be a segment where Ash recalls the Pokemon Kukui has belonging to him back for his Master's 8 battles.

Jk that won't happen.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Lillie will probably be freaked out and Gladion would question why does Ash get all the “rare” Pokémon and want to challenge him

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
About time we got this episode!!!! I'm freaking hyped as hell and honestly this makes the project mew's title so freaking funny in retrospect, nice meta joke by the writers
I kinda hope we get 5 Battle Royale matches with Ash's entire alolan team minus Nagandel
So like maybe Ash with Rowlet soloing a bunch of rookies
Ash with Melmetal against Guzma Illima and Hau
Ash with Lycanroc against Gladion Kiawe and Lana
Ash with Incineroar against Kukui Hapu Mohn
Ash with Pikachu against Hala Olivia and Nanu

But mostly I want to see Incineroar battle, istg if its just Pikachu it'd suck
Hope we also see Kukui's sixth mon lol

And as for Alola's champion status, I hope we get some context and celebration to it rather than just being used as a promotional tool yet again

Ah neat, I get the Aether family in one episode and rest of Alola in the other? Best of both worlds :)
SM fans are feasting right now! If these episodes are handled well I legit dont need anything more SM related except maybe seeing Chloe helping Lana's eevee evolve into Vaporeon
They haven't been super consistent with how they refer to Champions as of late. Sometimes it's "x region Champion", other times it's "x league Champion". Shirona was called the "Sinnoh Region Pokemon League Champion" not too long ago I believe.

League winner is an entirely different term, yeah (yuushousha). Same with the term used to refer to Dande being "reigning champ" of the PWCS (ouja, the native Japanese term for champion).

Yes.
Yeah this should be the final nail in the coffin that Ash is the champion of alola as Cynthia is to Sinnoh. I mean it was obvious, why wouldn't the league winner be the champion in a region where there isn't an E4, with Kukui serving as a defacto champions league. It's the same in games with Galar, you beat the galar league and Leon and you become the champion
surprised not to see @SerGoldenhandtheJust here. he's gonna love this title when he sees it

glad to see ash's title get some recognition
College was a *****, have final exams going on right now so was rarely using my mobile but i did see the titles on twitter and got hyped!!! Can't wait for these episodes tbh, JN is such a treat

SevereRacccon6

Sinnoh and Kalos Enjoyer
Hopefully they show some of the strong trainers we missed out on in the main PWC in this, to show that ash indeed still surpassed them

Status
Not open for further replies.