• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 27th: PM2019 112 - A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

BlueDragonfangirl

still wondering what causes ash's "down face" since it seems like it's happening here.
Is it confirmed to be happening here? I predicted it to be in the Masters 8 against Leon or Cynthia.

That’d make more sense to me.

BlueDragonfangirl

I don’t think it’ll end up that serious. It’s more likely some level of hype bait, like him getting ready to make a big show to the crowd and pretending to be hurt by whoever the fight’s heels are.
That, or someone’s mocking him who’s trying to fight him in the thing, than he gets in a fun serious fighting mode.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I don’t think it’ll end up that serious. It’s more likely some level of hype bait, like him getting ready to make a big show to the crowd and pretending to be hurt by whoever the fight’s heels are.
Or, Arceus help us, Rowlet decided to fight on Ash's stead and the writers are making another "happy Ash is suddenly so dramatic" joke.

Zweilous

Go-ing for Gold
Aw, in this scene, Ash will break down in tears and call out Serena's name in desperation. We will then switch to Serena who will feel Ash's cries and despair and pray for him. After this, Ash will regain his confidence and become the victor. Amourshipping <3
Serena activates her Battle Bond ability and becomes Ash-Serena.

EDIT: I just realized we got that already.
800px-XY115.png

Status
Not open for further replies.