• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 27th: PM2019 112 - A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serena activates her Battle Bond ability and becomes Ash-Serena.

EDIT: I just realized we got that already.
800px-XY115.png
Technically since the Bond Phenomenon is when trainer and Pokémon “become one” wouldn’t Ash-Serena happen when..
yeah...
smirks

BlueDragonfangirl

They r 10 it’s getting weird
Man, you’d hate USA animated shows than, for some reason they love making couples at the age of 10.

- Jimmy Neutron

- Rugrats All grown up

- As Told by ginger

- Phineas and Ferb

- Ben 10

All in the same age group experiencing romance.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Man, you’d hate USA animated shows than, for some reason they love making couples at the age of 10.

- Jimmy Neutron

- Rugrats All grown up

- As Told by ginger

- Phineas and Ferb

- Ben 10

All in the same age group experiencing romance.
Okay and this person is implying something sexual? Where are they doing that in those shows? And I do like him and it was mostly a joke but how about we be intelligent here

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

The characters were teens

Didn't make official couples until college

Didn't become couples until Alien Force (in that they are 15)
Carl got together with Noelle for a bit I think he was either Ash’s age or slightly younger.

Isabella had an obsession crush on Phineas and gave him a kiss in that TV movie.

Ben had a crush on that girl but got his heart broken do to her thinking she could train him but.

HA You didn’t mention Jimmy Neutron and All Grown up :p
Okay and this person is implying something sexual? Where they doing that in those shows? And I do like him and it was mostly a joke but how about we be intelligent here

Hu? You never seen any of those?

Jimmy xCindy kissed and got together in the final

Isabella kissed Phineas in the tv movie

All of the kids in Rugrats All grown up dated they we’re the same age.

All I’m saying here is USA American shows are perfectly ok with 10 year olds being an item. It wouldn’t be crazy if the same thing happened here in Pokémon.

Now I don’t know about real life though, when do kids start actual crushes in real life? I had a crush on Leonardo from the Titanic but that’s different???

BlueDragonfangirl

Do you understand what I’m saying? Kissing is not inherently sexual. Not about children finding each other attractive. This person was implying that? What’s not clicking?
When did I imply any thing sexual involving in a kiss?

In all of those shows I mentioned they did think of each they did find each other attractive.
What the **** is this conversation
It’s a fun one :p

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
It’s so whack that Ash is the Alola Champion only when he’s in Alola as if it’s some self contained bubble.

Lance is Champion outside of Kanto/Johto, Steven is outside of Hoenn, Cynthia is outside of Sinnoh, Iris is outside of Unova and Diantha with Kalos

Again stupid

BlueDragonfangirl

Oh forget it, it’s not clicking. Clearly you didn’t read the post you were defending
All I remember is saying I wanted Ash x Serena to end up together by the end of the series and you overreacting to what me and someone else talked about.

Off of that, I wonder if Paul will appear in this episode and be the one to fight Ash over the title?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It’s so whack that Ash is the Alola Champion only when he’s in Alola as if it’s some self contained bubble.

Lance is Champion outside of Kanto/Johto, Steven is outside of Hoenn, Cynthia is outside of Sinnoh, Iris is outside of Unova and Diantha with Kalos

Again stupid
What's an Ee-lol-la? Stop being weird.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

Again stupid

I wonder if the founder of the Pokémon League in each region has to submit some kind of form to an international competition like the Pokémon World Tournament/Coronation Series.

We know Mr. Goodshow founded the Japan-based regional leagues, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh and Professor Kukui founded the Alola League. We don't know anything about the Unova and Kalos Leagues.

So perhaps, after this episode Kukui will formally submit the Alola League to the rest of the world's records so by the time the Masters Eight tournament starts, Ash will be mentioned as the Alola Champion whenever he is introduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.