• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 27th: PM2019 112 - A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

well if he wins the whole thing wonder what else causes his sudden sadness

BlueDragonfangirl

If these leaks are true that makes me happy, I would have hated it for him to loose over something important to him.

well if he wins the whole thing wonder what else causes his sudden sadness
Leon or Cynthia later, they might just be really trying to hide it.

Not only obvious, 10MV was shown in the preview

When is the leaker going to say why Ash was sad
Because he had to use The Nuke aka 100% success rate detonator never fails ever bomb of “friendship” in order to win. AGAIN.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
The director said that Ash would reflect on what defeating Leon and becoming Monarch really means to him, but I think that happened in the Raihan battle, so this is probably something different.
That episode didn't exactly address anything though. It only touched on whether Ash wants to just face Leon or actually beat him, not the 'why he wants to do so' and 'what happens after' (a la Ash's reflection after winning the Alola League).

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
That episode didn't exactly address anything though. It only touched on whether Ash wants to just face Leon or actually beat him, not the 'why he wants to do so' and 'what happens after' (a la Ash's reflection after winning the Alola League).
Raihan essentially forces Ash to admit that, yes, he too is seeking to beat Leon. It's a way for Raihan to justify his struggles and rationalize his fears that others may be reaching Leon (and maybe even beating him) without that same level of enthusiasm. After all, it would be embarrassing if Ash beats Leon by total accident and not the same passion as Raihan did.

But of course, Raihan didn't think what would happen next because he's so used to being second-best to Leon.

And neither does Ash, despite Leon's lesson. In short, I'm not sure if Ash knows what he'll be doing after defeating Leon.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Imagine Ash being “sad” is just this big fake out that was never meant to be serious
I honestly hope it is. Like at best Ash loses sight of having a battle for fun and Kukui reminds him of it.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
These leaks read as really pathetic. I really don’t know what to else to say about them

Status
Not open for further replies.