• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 27th: PM2019 112 - A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
There has been a lot of talk about Paul in this thread. Did everybody forget that Dawn is in the opening wearing her Platinum jacket?
It's just that we're a little more interested in people who HAVEN'T gotten a bunch of appearances across THREE guest stints.

Not to mention how the Sinnoh favoritism is wearing thin at this point...
(A lot of people have moved on from/gotten over the Gen 4 remakes and Legends by now, thank you)

Last edited:

Red and Blue

I'm happy with Gladion and Kiawe possibly being the other two trainers. One is a semifinalist and the other was the runner up

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Glad that it seems to be Gladion, Kukui, and Kiawe like I hoped/predicted. Those 3 are pretty much my favorite Alola characters so glad to see them again
Why do people have such a physical arousal for Ash being over confident, losing this and suddenly getting depressed he lost?
Who’s wanting that?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I don't know who it is specifically, but I've seen posts before though of people wanting that for some reason, guess they don't like his winning streak he's been on that only Bea was able to impede.

To be honest Ash losing here would demean things even more, not just for him but for alola as well.
Even though I’m not a fan of the whole “Ash finds that the battle is too easy” theory, it is weird to want him to lose here especially after he just beat an E4 and Champion tier Gym Leader. Guess I missed those posts so fair enough.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Gladion's got a new friend, he's got a Beast Ball there :p
Wondering which one, maybe Ash Naganadel joins him?

Trying to think which would fit him most and can be used during the Battle Royal to not be too Big and the ones I can see are:
Nihilego
Bazzwole
Pheromosa
Kartana
Naganadel
Blacephalon

That's about it

Status
Not open for further replies.