• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 27th: PM2019 112 - A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness

DatsRight

Looks like it's Kukui, Kiawe and Ash, not sure who the fourth is, though likely Gladion.

And hey at least Kukui's Incineroar didn't fade out of existance after Ash's evolved after all. XD

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
As much as I would've preferred seeing Ash use his Incineroar, seeing Kukui's makes up for that

Also I don't mind that he's using Pika here

Mostly because:

1.) This isn't a PWC Battle. More like a battle just for funsies

2.) Outside of Wallace (which was mostly offscreened) He actually hasn't used Pikachu in a proper battle for quite a while (since Bea I think...)

nuzamaki90

Looks like it's Kukui, Kiawe and Ash, not sure who the fourth is, though likely Gladion.

And hey at least Kukui's Incineroar didn't fade out of existance after Ash's evolved after all. XD
Yeah CoroCoro confirms it’s Gladion. Although we don’t know what Pokémon he’s using.

Rohanator

Yeah CoroCoro confirms it’s Gladion. Although we don’t know what Pokémon he’s using.
Could be the Nihilego since he's the one who has its Pokeball in the preview maybe they're saving that as a surprise, though now I can't help but think how awkward it would be to use a Mon in battle that is basically the Pokemon version of your little sister lmao, you can't let that thing take damage, ever

(or maybe he secretly resents it for posing as Lilie and sacs it first chance he gets)

nuzamaki90

Could be the Nihilego since he's the one who has its Pokeball in the preview maybe they're saving that as a surprise, though now I can't help but think how awkward it would be to use a Mon in battle that is basically the Pokemon version of your little sister lmao, you can't let that thing take damage, ever

(or maybe he secretly resents it for posing as Lilie and sacs it first chance he gets)
You saying that makes me remember all the pre launch Sun and Moon era discussion about some of the characters being Ultra Beasts in disguise. The episode made that concept a reality :eek:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Incineroar and Kukui :)

I just remembered: the first time the player does a Battle Royal in the games, it’s them, Masked Royal, Gladion, and Hau. Replace Hau with Kiawe (who actually was watching the battle in the games) since he’s pretty much Ash’s other rival in SM. Don’t know if it was intentional but neat callback.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
You saying that makes me remember all the pre launch Sun and Moon era discussion about some of the characters being Ultra Beasts in disguise. The episode made that concept a reality :eek:
Tbh that part's pretty weird since Lusamine and Guzma never met Pheromosa/Xurkitree lol

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
This will be Pikachu’s first battle since the Hyper Class match against Bea, and the first battle where he will be the main attraction since the Volkner match. He won’t be losing this, especially considering that the Masters 8 tournament is about to start

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Koharu/Suiren
Kukui/Satoshi

Royale Battle with old companions with Pikachu escaping and dancing around with ease. Champion Satoshi and some developments in regards to what that means for PWC, looks stellar~

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

It just occurred me that nihilego is his second pokemon that was previously Mohn’s (shiny nihilego was basically Mohn’s, anyway).

So he won’t be using any of his Alolan Pokémon at the Alolan tournament, specifically one that hasn’t battled once since it’s evolved debut?

Lame, lame lame lame times 20

It’s my only grip until now. Infernape represented the Oaked mons and it was (poorly) used, anyway, but the Alola team had zero action. I was waiting for Ash at least using his own incineroar or melmetal (‘cause g-max), but, eh.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
> Pikachu being used.
> Sponsor segment showing 10MV T-Bolt being dished out.

Yeah no, Ash is not losing. If what Shadao has often theorized doesn't happen, there's another possibility that the entire Alola Champion aspect becomes official and Ash starts to feel the pressure of representing an entire region. You know, the kind of pressure he's never had to feel, because at that point it's no longer about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.