• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 27th: PM2019 112 - A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
+6 STAB +252SPA Light Ball Electric Terrain Thunderbolt can't fail tho.
Plot twist: Kiawe’s Alola Marowak has Lightning Rod and it’s somehow more durable than Volkner’s Electivire’s Motor Drive

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
I believe that Ash is indeed losing this battle and his Alola Champion title is being stripped, because otherwise there's no reason for him to seek out Paul for a battle afterwards,

You don't even know what the Paul episode is.

And knowing Ash, if he's seeking out Paul despite already beaten him, it's because he's the only trainer not part of the Master 8 that could provide a challenge now.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
You don't even know what the Paul episode is.

And knowing Ash, if he's seeking out Paul despite already beaten him, it's because he's the only trainer not part of the Master 8 that could provide a challenge now.
The only reason to seek him out is to prove that he can compete in the Masters 8, which can only happen if he loses this Battle Royal.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
“Unova Champion Iris”
“Kalos Champion Diantha”
“Hoenn Champion Steven”
“Sinnoh Champion Cynthia”
“Galar Champion Leon”

Hopefully after this episode they acknowledge Ash’s title

Alola is not acknowledged/recognized by the PokeWord UN (along with the Orange Islands and regions from the side games)

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
The only reason to seek him out is to prove that he can compete in the Masters 8, which can only happen if he loses this Battle Royal.
Why would he need Paul to prove he can compete in the Master 8?

He defeated Raihan and Iris. He doesn't need to prove his worth in the Master 8.

If he needs Paul for anything, it's not because he lost the Royal Battle.

nuzamaki90

This series seems allergic to him using his old Pokémon. They have everything in regards to continuity and have no problem showing his Pokémon, but no let’s not have him use them again
Not true, he commanded both Greninja and Infernape in their episodes. There’s no real reason why he couldn’t have used literally any of his Alola in this episode.

Well it is confirmed that it has Lightning Rod so we have at least that part right
Kiawe’s Marowak’s ability is Cursed Body o_O

If we don't get Paul watching this in a screen I'll be disappointed
Paul: I watched the Volkner battle and I heard that this thing has a 100 percent success rate.
Paul then starts to shake.

BlueDragonfangirl

My only wish for this episode is to have Team Rocket as the hosts. Unlikely with such a big cast already.
Yah, we haven't seen them in forever, they might have gotten killed off screen :p

DatsRight

Eh, they got enough freebies in SM (especially Mallow)

Though I wouldn't be surprised if Chloe's Eevee taught Sandy a new move. Or Sandy evolves with a stone.
They tended to get the scraps in terms of character growth and involvement though. The biggest development Mallow got was the Shaymin/mother stuff, which was pretty underplayed (and probably would have been better left to finish in this series, especially with the Gen 4 remake promotions).

I'd like if Sandy got something, it kinda got the short end compared to Primarina in SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.