• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 27th: PM2019 112 - A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Are you really even a modern pokegirl if you aren't constantly holding a cutemon
Modern how? Iris didn’t have that. Unless you think Axew screams “cute” in the traditional sense

BlueDragonfangirl

Are you really even a modern pokegirl if you aren't constantly holding a cutemon
Sun and Moon girls didn’t do that stuff right? I’m not sure why they brought that back, everyone felt Misty died when she started holding that egg.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Sun and Moon girls didn’t do that stuff right? I’m not sure why they brought that back, everyone felt Misty died when she started holding that egg.
lmao people really pretending this hasn’t always been a thing, I wasn’t even old enough to be in the fanbase and I still remember people whining about how Kasumi couldn’t take action in a lot of episodes because she was forced to hold Togepi or how you forgot she was holding Togepi until it chirped once in a blue moon.

I think a main character holding a Pokémon is just a character thing in-general though, Mamane always held Togedemaru and Kaki was always side by side with Garagara who was a “big kid.” Obvs Go rotates through starters too.

Gingertail24

lmao people really pretending this hasn’t always been a thing, I wasn’t even old enough to be in the fanbase and I still remember people whining about how Kasumi couldn’t take action in a lot of episodes because she was forced to hold Togepi or how you forgot she was holding Togepi until it chirped once in a blue moon.

I think a main character holding a Pokémon is just a character thing in-general though, Mamane always held Togedemaru and Kaki was always side by side with Garagara who was a “big kid.” Obvs Go rotates through starters too.
Kaki wasn't always side by side with Garagara , it's honestly because of his size that we didn't see him in every episode

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
The blue girl is in this competition ? If so she needs to dress up for this and hopefully has some outfit with colors other than blue. For once

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I believe that Ash is indeed losing this battle and his Alola Champion title is being stripped, because otherwise there's no reason for him to seek out Paul for a battle afterwards,

Once again, Ash is NOT gonna lose a Champion title from a Battle Royale. There is no basis for that whatsoever. Plus it's stupid.

Now, who says he is the one seeking Paul out? If anything Paul would be the one doing the seeking after seeing Ash in the Masters Eight he would wanna measure where he stands.

Ash and Pikachu are gonna use their Z-Move here, they aren't gonna lose.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Once again, Ash is NOT gonna lose a Champion title from a Battle Royale. There is no basis for that whatsoever. Plus it's stupid.

Now, who says he is the one seeking Paul out? If anything Paul would be the one doing the seeking after seeing Ash in the Masters Eight he would wanna measure where he stands.

Ash and Pikachu are gonna use their Z-Move here, they aren't gonna lose.
If Ash wins this fight Paul has no reason to appear outside of Project Mew stuff.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
That’s not how it works, it’s not that hard to create reasons why Ash could wind up battling Paul again without him needing to lose in the Battle Royal.
Well, he can't challenge Ash for his ranking, because the Masters Eight is set in stone and there's no going up ranks anymore. Basically if Ash wins here I'll start to think that Paul's return isn't connected with Ash at all, but instead with Gou.

doofinc

get rillaboomed
Well, he can't challenge Ash for his ranking, because the Masters Eight is set in stone and there's no going up ranks anymore. Basically if Ash wins here I'll start to think that Paul's return isn't connected with Ash at all, but instead with Gou.
Or they were walking through a forest and ran into Paul and wanted to have a battle for old time's sake and to see how each other improved. Everything doesn't have to be super tied together, and there are many different possibilities for why he shows up.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Why can’t Ash seek out Paul to get help training for the M8?

Status
Not open for further replies.