• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 28th: PM2019 068 - Rivals for Go?! The Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Dont name call please. The anime doesnt seem to be i a hurru to promote games. So who knows if infernape will come or no? The writers have lucario to promote BDSP already so there is a possibility that infernape wont return.
It is possible they want one of the Sinnoh starters on Ash's team to represent Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, which is why they chose Infernape. Infernape is there on the new poster and that Infernape could be joining Ash again.

Master Pikachu 11

He will attempt to, but he won't catch it.

I could see the Regi's in the lab more than the birds, but I don't think Goh will catch Regice/ K-Moltres.

Given the grilling Tsurugi is giving Goh, and the "do your best" that we get from Gary while looking at Goh, I assume he doesn't catch either of the PV's legendaries.

He'll probably fail - reflect - catch the Galar ones.
Agreed, I see Moltres being another Zapdos and will leave after the battle

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Just wait till Goh catches Moltres.... and challenges Leon.... and wins.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
The writers have lucario to promote BDSP already so there is a possibility that infernape wont return.

Putting aside if Infernape rejoining or not I don't believe they have Lucario as the sole Gen 4 Pokémon promoting BDSP.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Considering whose focus it is it should go to Gary or Ash, every time we've gotten a Raid battle Goh hijacked it. Got Golurk, oh look plot convenience and Ash is forced to back out of Zapdos, Ash sits on the side while Goh gets Flygon.... it's repetitive. Especially as he hijacked Absol's episode only a few episodes ago

The episode is supposed to be centered around Infernape and Gary, it should remain that way. If Gary is being built up to as a future PWC opponent then Moltres would be a pretty cool addition as apart from Blastoise/Umbreon/Electivre the rest of his team isn't very memorable or developed. He lacks a good fourth/fifth/sixth member of his squad. Maybe we could actually see Infernape fight it on his lonesome too. Seeing how he came for Moltres from what it implies, it sounds like he's getting it

As for Ash, eh. Fire always seemed like his type specialty, it'd be somewhat fitting if his first legendary was a Fire type(You could also argue on Flying/Fighting but Moltres fits the Flying category ;) ). Ash doesn't seem like the type to throw a ball though, he'd either ask or Gary would push him to do so saying he earned it. Again I think Gary's getting it, be amusing to see Moltres participating in the air races that Ash's Flying types do though lol

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Considering whose focus it is it should go to Gary or Ash, every time we've gotten a Raid battle Goh hijacked it. Got Golurk, oh look plot convenience and Ash is forced to back out of Zapdos, Ash sits on the side while Goh gets Flygon.... it's repetitive. Especially as he hijacked Absol's episode only a few episodes ago

The episode is supposed to be centered around Infernape and Gary, it should remain that way. If Gary is being built up to as a future PWC opponent then Moltres would be a pretty cool addition as apart from Blastoise/Umbreon/Electivre the rest of his team isn't very memorable or developed. He lacks a good fourth/fifth/sixth member of his squad. Maybe we could actually see Infernape fight it on his lonesome too. Seeing how he came for Moltres from what it implies, it sounds like he's getting it

As for Ash, eh. Fire always seemed like his type specialty, it'd be somewhat fitting if his first legendary was a Fire type(You could also argue on Flying/Fighting but Moltres fits the Flying category ;) ). Ash doesn't seem like the type to throw a ball though, he'd either ask or Gary would push him to do so saying he earned it. Again I think Gary's getting it, be amusing to see Moltres participating in the air races that Ash's Flying types do though lol
How, like how did he "hijack" Absol's episode. You goh haters dont actually watch the episodes lmao im absolutely convinced

Status
Not open for further replies.