• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 28th: PM2019 068 - Rivals for Go?! The Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morax

King of heroes
I guess then you would have prefered another gym badge quest
Over this trainwreck? Yes. New doesn't equal good, it's the execution that matters. People say the formula was getting stale but i beg to differ. It's the characters ( ash and TR ) that have run dry. Take a look at JoJo's bizarre adventure, each part follows the same algorithm but it never gets boring because the heroes/villains get replaced every season.

I mean I can understand Goh's jealousy

He's jealous of Ash's first, childhood and best friend and on the top, former greatest rival.
hestonpls.png
Cough Serena

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Lmao, if goh does end up being jealous of gary that‘s gonna be such a dumb direction for his character and just fujo bait.

He‘s fine with the alola crew, he‘s fine with korrina, he‘s fine with iris, and he‘s fine having his own childhood friend who barely interacts with ash. But now suddenly not liking ash getting along with someone?

The writers be binging too much BL lol

Decidueye23

I guess then you would have prefered another gym badge quest where ash again learns how to fight, and probably appears a past character or not.
Yes i know it waste so much potential for a series thats literally around the world but if for OLM were then they wouldnt give us a **** and could even reboot ash for all we know.
I do have to say that i feel comformist but you guys are a little bit difficult to please
Honestly i dont think thats a bad idea. It would have been better than what we have currently lol.

Where are all the screen shots from? Has the episode leaked or something?

D

Deleted member 384931

Lmao, if goh does end up being jealous of gary that‘s gonna be such a dumb direction for his character and just fujo bait.

He‘s fine with the alola crew, he‘s fine with korrina, he‘s fine with iris, and he‘s fine having his own childhood friend who barely interacts with ash. But now suddenly not liking ash getting along with someone?

The writers be binging too much BL lol
I know right?

Durrendal

...I'm...not sure Durrendal's post dripped of any sort of sarcasm. Sounded like the absolute truth so far to me.
Yeah, I wasn't being sarcastic.

Ash's team has been the best of all series(Personal opinion), packed with powerhouses. What have they done with it? If the argument is that he was given only evolved forms so that they can get into action faster...what action have they got into exactly?

What is this team of Gengar, Dragonite, Lucario doing except chewing crud offscreen?

They could have made the PWC battles challenging. Every one of them. But they didn't. Most were just ...eh. Pokémon team with the most potential is just doing eh things while Goh captures 5 random Pokémon who will have no portent rest of the series.

I was excited af at the start with Pokémon in Ash's team. Now I'm just disappointed, full of ire and sadness.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Congrats guys you really know how to kill one's hype for an episode they wanted for 10 years :)
Seriously what is up with all of you? This isn't just fair criticism at this point. 90 percent of this freaking thread has been trashing on this series and how terrible the episode will be. I've been trying hard to stay away from the forums for a few days and not let this affect but at one point the doom atmosphere does get to you. Freaking I can call out 6 users on the top of my head who have rehased their same statements in every 5 posts in this thread, it's ridiculous at this point.

Morax

King of heroes
Congrats guys you really know how to kill one's hype for an episode they wanted for 10 years :)
Seriously what is up with all of you? This isn't just fair criticism at this point. 90 percent of this freaking thread has been trashing on this series and how terrible the episode will be. I've been trying hard to stay away from the forums for a few days and not let this affect but at one point the doom atmosphere does get to you. Freaking I can call out 6 users on the top of my head who have rehased their same statements in every 5 posts in this thread, it's ridiculous at this point.
Welcome to the internet

UnovaMaster

I breathe that doom in and exhale it right out, they need to up their game if they want to harm my lungs

Decidueye23

Istg sometimes journeys feels like S8 of GoT all over again with the fan reactions lmao XD
Nothing. Ans i mean nothing will EVER come close to the colossal disappointment that was GOT S8. I REPEAT. NOTHING!

A few more hours. I am really looking forward to this one. Sure it might not be the best episode but i guess its going to one of the better ones in the series. Already somw very strong points. Reserves. Infernape. Gary. Callbacks and all. So definetly looking forward to this one. If this episode manges to be really good, i ll just watch this instead of an episode of Journeys that i domt think i'll like lol

Status
Not open for further replies.