• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 28th: PM2019 068 - Rivals for Go?! The Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
You are a hero if you can make out some of what's written in page that was posted. I tried to check and some kanjis are nearly unreadable for me.

Did a translation of the wedding stuff here, since that seems to be what people were most interested in:

KOBAYASHI-SAN'S BOLD PREDICTIONS:
A SATOSHI & GO & SHIGERU JUNE BRIDE Q&A

Q: WHICH OF THE THREE DO YOU THINK IS MOST LIKELY TO GET MARRIED FIRST?
Surely that would be Satoshi! He's very straightforward, so if he fell in love with someone, he'd go straight for it, wouldn't he? He'd probably just go "You're the only one for me! Let's get married!" or something (laughs).

Q: WHAT KIND OF WEDDING DO YOU THINK EACH OF THE THREE SHOULD HAVE?
Shigeru: Definitely a super extravagant one. Have a huge ceremony! And if you're going to do this, I want you to absolutely dress to kill, with a white tuxedo and a red rose!
Satoshi: I'd like you to have a nice and cozy dinner with just the family.
Go: You can't get married before you realize your dream! I won't allow you to marry until you grow a bit, both physically and mentally! (laughs)

Q: WHAT KIND OF PARTNER WOULD THEY BE IF THEY GOT MARRIED?
Shigeru: I think he might be a sophisticated, yet kind, husband. He's very neat and punctual, so he might want his partner to operate on that same level. But in general, I think he'd be considerate and kind.
Satoshi: Satoshi is cheerful, kind and reliable, so I think he'll be a good father. I'm sure he'll raise a kind and loving family, but he's a bit of a scatterbrain, so he'll probably get scolded by his partner a lot too (laughs).
Go: Go still seems to act like a needy child sometimes, so maybe he'd act that way with his partner too?

Q: HOW WOULD THE HOUSEHOLD CHORES BE SPLIT?
Shigeru: He'd be doing the cooking. Since he's a researcher, I think he'd sometimes get the urge to cook some really elaborate and extremely delicious dishes using luxury ingredients... This would only be when he got in the mood for it, though (laughs).
Satoshi: I'd like him to clean the bathroom and toilet! That's the most difficult chore. And I want him to clean properly so no mold grows around the water.
Go: I want him to do the laundry, then dry it, take it in and fold it. Folding laundry is surprisingly hard, isn't it? But that's the sort of stuff Go seems to be good at, so I want him to do it!

Last edited:

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Did a translation of the wedding stuff here, since that seems to be what people were most interested in:
So Ash is not dense anymore??????

Rica - Surely that would be Satoshi! He's very straightforward, so if he fell in love with someone, he'd go straight for it, wouldn't he? He'd probably just go "You're the only one for me! Let's get married!" or something (laughs).

aipomadvanceshipper

I think ash had/has crushes but never really focused or realized it before because he is focussing on his journey. He would be the most loving pokedad look how he treats his Pokémon like his own kids at times. Charizard is the rebel older son who secretly loves his dad, bulbasaur is the responsibile son with a job and makes sure no one fights, pikachu is the son to take care of all the younger siblings and squirt,e is that cool older brother

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It isn't subtle how they want to promote the Gen 4 remakes.

(...While ironically putting Lucario away...until some sort of new power up is fabricated for it, which they can't possibly debut right now as it's too soon without a proper announcement for the games.)

Status
Not open for further replies.