• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 28th: PM2019 068 - Rivals for Go?! The Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaSceptile

Just because he keeps his reserves at Oak’s ranch instead of taking them around with him like Pikachu,doesn’t mean he isn’t loyal to his Pokémon or doesn’t understand them.

In fact if you actually look at his interactions with his Pokémon in the series it’s pretty clear and obvious that he does understand his Pokémon and is loyal to them.

I can understand wanting Ash to use his reserves more, however it’s ridiculous to try to claim that him keeping his reserves at Oak’s lab means that he isn’t loyal to them or doesn’t understand them.
Especially when talking about Infernape because we know what happened with Paul

Ultra Beast Lover

UnovaMaster

Well I am just absolutely miffed that an episode previewing an upcoming arc and Gary's reappearance were somehow connected details

Twist of the century, glad everyone on Serebii was able to get it before me /s

and given that Gary is a Project Mew member, he IS Goh's rival, meaning the title was never a bad choice, it doesn't need Ash's name in it

and yes you'll get 40 seconds of reserves now and individual screentime for many later, some of you get upset when an entire season's worth of plot isn't dumped into one episode apparently

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Just because he keeps his reserves at Oak’s ranch instead of taking them around with him like Pikachu,doesn’t mean he isn’t loyal to his Pokémon or doesn’t understand them.

In fact if you actually look at his interactions with his Pokémon in the series it’s pretty clear and obvious that he does understand his Pokémon and is loyal to them.

I can understand wanting Ash to use his reserves more, however it’s ridiculous to try to claim that him keeping his reserves at Oak’s lab means that he isn’t loyal to them or doesn’t understand them.

you are aware your responding to someone who's essentially a clear bonified ash hater and is looking for any cheap shot that they can take at him right?

responding to them isn't worth it.

I hope the raid battle is good.

UnovaMaster

The angry face is supposed to mean the user using it agrees with a post that incites anger by the poster who is also pissed off. I have no idea why anyone would think it's used for shaming.

(...And if so, whoever uses it for shaming purposes alone really needs to get a grip on themselves.)

No it's used to fight anger with anger, the anger is to discourage anger, it's basic emoji physics

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
How is Goh hijacking an episode that clearly since the title is about potentially rivals and a project that is according to his goal? If someone, is Ash who is hijacking this Goh's episode
Pretty sure this starts as an Ash episode and slowly veers into a Goh episode with the unrelated PWC Moltres.

In fact, this is probably how all the Ash moments will be Goh hijacked:

Ash reaches Oak's Lab! BUT THEN
Oak: Have you heard about Project Mew?

Ash goes to look for Infernape and finds Gary on the way, who proceeds to catch up with Red, er, Ash! BUT THEN
Gary: I'm part of Project Mew!

The trio finds Infernape AND Moltres! BUT THEN
Goh: Mine!

The sunset is setting and everyone say their farewells! BUT THEN
Gary: See you at Project Mew!
Goh: You bet, Blue!
Gary: Blu-huh?

Last edited:
Lmao you guys acting like the sky is falling because we just get one second with Ash’s Pokemon

In all it’s ridiculous that Infernape gets all the screen time and everyone else falls back and is treated like they never existed

Decidueye23

How is Goh hijacking an episode that clearly since the title is about potentially rivals and a project that is according to his goal? If someone, is Ash who is hijacking this Goh's episode
Not saying Goh is Hijacking the episode, but you would think that an episode that features Oak's lab, Ash's reserves would center more on Ash. I mean i just wish it was 2 episodes where they do one episode for Project mew stuff and the other for Ash's mons

UnovaMaster

Not saying Goh is Hijacking the episode, but you would think that an episode that features Oak's lab, Ash's reserves would center more on Ash. I mean i just wish it was 2 episodes where they do one episode for Project mew stuff and the other for Ash's mons

Maybe they can do a filler about Ash's reserves all playing with each other while Ash and Goh are away on Project Mew

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
How the hell is that "Journeys Disappointing"
They are bringing back so many of his reserves even if it isnt for much time and are giving Infernape such a pivotal part as well as giving us Gary
Thats freaking huge
Then you realize that it's just one rushed/crammed episode and the next half-dozen episodes have no mention of the reserves who all deserved an entire episode for interactions, especially with the new team and Goh's Pokemon.

The sugar rush is short lived, now enjoy the toothache.
some of you get upset when an entire season's worth of plot isn't dumped into one episode apparently
Nice strawman. Ironically, the complaints about this episode are because of it being crammed into a single episode with the next two being disconnected fillers before Project Mew resumes(?).

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I don't think Gary Oak would be Goh's rival. Why's that? Because that guy is Ash's old rival. I think those two new characters would be Goh's rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.