• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 28th: PM2019 068 - Rivals for Go?! The Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

game3524

Goukazaru returns for one episode and is back to lab...eh....I get it. He already has a full team in need of more screentime and two Fighting-types. Guess that’s our BDSP shilling right there since these aren’t remakes but remasters.

Yeah. Honestly, Infernape's role in the episode always felt like quick BDSP promotion and nothing more then that. I mean the set up for the episode is actually better suited for Charizard then Infernape.

Jers745

I dont know :p
Yeah. Honestly, Infernape's role in the episode always felt like quick BDSP promotion and nothing more then that. I mean the set up for the episode is actually better suited for Charizard then Infernape.
I think it wouldve worked better as an overall ash pokemon than only one of them

UnovaMaster

This really should have happened 50 episodes ago.

No you're lucky it's this early at all, convenient how everyone forgets there were no reserves in Sinnoh for 180 episodes, or in AG when there were none for 150 episodes, and Johto shouldn't count because team replacing hadn't fully become a thing yet

This is the earliest reserves have ever shown up in a Pokemon series, and they'll be used for longer than Battle Frontier used them assuming there are 80 more episodes of Journeys

Jers745

I dont know :p
No you're lucky it's this early at all, convenient how everyone forgets there were no reserves in Sinnoh for 180 episodes, or in AG when there were none for 150 episodes, and Johto shouldn't count because team replacing hadn't fully become a thing yet

This is the earliest reserves have ever shown up in a Pokemon series, and they'll be used for longer than Battle Frontier used them assuming there are 80 more episodes of Journeys
Yeah but the theme this series takes is old generations so i think it is a little late.
And who knows maybe journeys takes more episode or maybe less

RafaSceptile

If you mean reserves being used in a battle, then yes

Bulbasaur showed up in early(?) AG.

And you can't be sure that reserves are going to be used from now on.

UnovaMaster

Bulbasaur showed up in early(?) AG.

And you can't be sure that reserves are going to be used from now on.

No, I can be sure chompy

Project Mew didn't have to meet at Oak's lab, there were plenty of places it could have been that avoided drawing Ash's Pokemanz altogether, this is an obvious storytelling point that will build with the rest of the series, it would be a one-off if this was Ash visiting home before going to gen 9's region

No, I can be sure chompy

Project Mew didn't have to meet at Oak's lab, there were plenty of places it could have been that avoided drawing Ash's Pokemanz altogether, this is an obvious storytelling point that will build with the rest of the series, it would be a one-off if this was Ash visiting home before going to gen 9's region
What did you call me? I don't talk to you like that so never do it to me. Respond normally or don't respond at all.

Ultra Beast Lover

What did you call me? I don't talk to you like that so never do it to me. Respond normally or don't respond at all.
I think that time it was a reference to your username. Garchomp=Chompy.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
ain't it abit early for BD/SP promoting?

heck they just now getting to Galar's DLC as is.
We started getting ORAS (which came out in November) promotion in March with Sawyer & Treecko’s debut & the third Mega Evolution special with the Primals/Mega Rayquaza. An episode airing in late May (which was when the last 2 remakeswere announced) for games that will most likely be released in November isn’t that early. Not to mention there were breaks from COVID that probably pushed episodes back

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I wonder if one of Ash's Pokémon will insist on going with him again like Phanpy and Aipom did in the past. I mean, unless Ash catches another unevolved Pokémon, his current team is done with evolutions. Due to BDSP, Buizel and Gible would make the most sense but I don't know how marketable Buizel > Floatzel would be. Gible to Garchomp would have a lot of hype though. Plus, Dragonite would be a great big sibling to Gible.

I do hope that Ash brings out the rest of his team to meet his older Pokémon as he did in Alola.

Status
Not open for further replies.