• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 28th: PM2019 068 - Rivals for Go?! The Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
I am really excited for Gary return and the my boi infernape is going to fight moltres and we will be able to see the reserves as well as for project mew as it's goh goal what will ash do as in this arc will ash capture any new mon as for the returning mons from his reserves I would like for his unevolved mons to return especially the unova mons they need redemption and the sinnoh mons I would like his torterra to return apart from infernape as I would like his one move to change that will be it's Rock climb because with that move he was unable to win it's matches as torterra that my boi also needs redemption and please give him new move and replace with the move rock climb and give him like Paul torterra had I think the frenzy plant it would be a good move for ash torterra as well I can understand to distinguished between ash and Paul's torterra they had given ash torterra Rock climb move it actually didn't benefit from that move as it really gave it damage rather than it benefitted.

Last edited:

Watershuriken97

No you're lucky it's this early at all, convenient how everyone forgets there were no reserves in Sinnoh for 180 episodes, or in AG when there were none for 150 episodes, and Johto shouldn't count because team replacing hadn't fully become a thing yet

This is the earliest reserves have ever shown up in a Pokemon series, and they'll be used for longer than Battle Frontier used them assuming there are 80 more episodes of Journeys
True, though a new region with ash deciding to start over is not at all the same as the world championship, they rushed his placement to 99... while we easily could have had character battles for old and new pokemon, with the final 8 being like a league arc or something like that. They could just have had his pokemon get sent to the new lab, and be randomly used like Goh's mons... a simple "i want to start by winning with our new friends" could explain why the normal class was new pokemon, and super starts to show off mons like bayleef or oshawott..... sure it'd be hard to manage, but it's more logical than ash sleeping at his mom's house and not even show goh his old mons before going back to vermilion, that was when this should have happened (not moltres or gary, but reunion at least)

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
you know there's a scene i wish we could've gotten in this episode but probably won't, would've been interesting though.

Ash showing Gary Dracovish, and tell him about the galar fossils since Gary did study them at one point especially in that Aerodactyl chronicle episode.

Red and Blue

you know there's a scene i wish we could've gotten in this episode but probably won't, would've been interesting though.

Ash showing Gary Dracovish, and tell him about the galar fossils since Gary did study them at one point especially in that Aerodactyl chronicle episode.
Well assuming Gary makes more appearances after this episode he could get that chance to see Dracovish or Arctozolt. Maybe he'll be interested in the other two fusions

Status
Not open for further replies.