• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 28th: XY074 - Laverre Gym Match! The Beautiful Fairy Trap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
http://i.imgur.com/hPH5rL3.jpg

Challenge the Laverre Gym!
Ash challenges Valerie after her fashion show! How will this battle go!?

A battle against two Fairy types!
Valerie's Pokémon are Fairy types! They may look cute at first glance, but don't let your guard down around them!

Sylveon uses Disarming Voice!

Fletchinder is in trouble after a Trick Room!
Fletchinder gets locked up in Spritzee's move "Trick Room", which prevents it from utilizing the speed it specializes in!

Valerie:
A Gym Leader who loves Fairy type Pokémon and is said to understand their language!

---

http://i.imgur.com/Kms99xo.png

"This is Gym Leader Valerie! Her tricky tactics make Ash..."

---

Ash challenges Valerie after the fashion show is over! However, despite Valerie specializing in tricky strategies, Ash bravely goes up against her without any pre-planning. How will this battle turn out!?

----

The day for the Laverre Gym match has finally come. Ash is unable to control his excitement, but his opponent Valerie is a formidable battler who specializes in tricky strategies. It appears Ash hasn't thought of any particular strategy this time, but will he still manage!?

Last edited:

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Maybe we meet Valeriec here. She is an interesting character I hope she gets more than an one ep gym battle.
Valerie could host a TriPokkalon

Last edited:

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
I'm surprised of two things.
-That the Gym battle may happen in XY074, only 7 episodes after the Clemont Gym Battle.
-That the Gym battle may happen BEFORE the TriPokalon tournament.

Given that the OP features Valerie with a Spiritzee, I expect Valerie appearing here.

colomb

If Valerie is appearing here I think it will be another gym leader hype up episode, almost all of them have got one.

nickdt

This one may future a tripokalon episode hosted by Valerie.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Valerie's most likely debut. Would like for it to e a set up episode before the Gym Episode.

Galvantula1992

I'm surprised of two things.
-That the Gym battle may happen in XY074, only 7 episodes after the Clemont Gym Battle.
-That the Gym battle may happen BEFORE the TriPokalon tournament.

Given that the OP features Valerie with a Spiritzee, I expect Valerie appearing here.

I reckon that this episode won't have the gym battle for the reason you just pointed out, that this is only 7 episodes after the gym battle with Clemont haha, especially when you consider that the gap between Ramos and Clemont was such a short one (only 9 episodes). I do agree that Valerie is very likely to appear here though and I don't think that Ash vs Valerie will take place before XY080, as the rest of the broadcast data Pokémon more or less confirm.

Captain America X

Few things come to mine.

1) Spritzee owned by CoTD so most likely a showcase
2) Valerie debuts but the gym battle is some time later just like Fantina
3) This is the gym battle episode

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
I would like to see Valerie showing up in a pokemon Showcase as the hoster (maybe because she is the former Kalos Queen) or as one of the Performer.

If this is a gym battle, that would be the perfect time for Ash losing. They spent some time in Laverre, Serena catches the Noibat in XY76, her first win in a showcase in either XY77 or XY78 and after that the rematch.

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

Yeah, this could be a Tripokalon episode with Valerie being a guest.

Can't see her not getting a pre-hype episode like every other Gym Leader in Kalos

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
I would like to see Valerie showing up in a pokemon Showcase as the hoster (maybe because she is the former Kalos Queen) or as one of the Performer.

If this is a gym battle, that would be the perfect time for Ash losing. They spent some time in Laverre, Serena catches the Noibat in XY76, her first win in a showcase in either XY77 or XY78 and after that the rematch.

This would be a day for the history books 'cause it would be the first time Ash loses in two gym battles in a region.

Status
Not open for further replies.