• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 29: XY029 & XY030 - Mega Mega 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham Aker

I'm curious as to who the title card is going to be for the Korrina arc? It be fun if it was her, instead of the four other characters.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm curious as to who the title card is going to be for the Korrina arc? It be fun if it was her, instead of the four other characters.

I would imagine it would be Ash for most of the episodes, I really don't think anybody else will be doing much of anything for these five or so episodes.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Don't blow Jessie's lack of knowledge of Serena mean more than it does. Serena has hardly or never stated where she comes from out loud for anything yet.

I think that was the point. Serena hasn't done anything to impersonate.

zhixun

I think Citron will be amazed by the Elezard mecha similar as the mega Nyarth back in XY010. Still hoping for Sonans being Citron's imposters and somehow he is the one pressing the buttons.

Renafan

I hope Ash does get a Lucario with Mega Evolution...he needs a major bruiser on his team to stand a chance against Korrina's Lucario. Pikachu, Froakie, and Fletchling are not enough against someone as experienced as the "Mega Successor". I'm loving forward to some Mega-Lucario love.^_^

X Drake

I Am Groot
I hope Ash does get a Lucario with Mega Evolution...he needs a major bruiser on his team to stand a chance against Korrina's Lucario. Pikachu, Froakie, and Fletchling are not enough against someone as experienced as the "Mega Successor". I'm loving forward to some Mega-Lucario love.^_^
Too much Mega Lucario love as it is.We have 4 episodes dedicated to mega Lucario and with two Mega Lucarios in it.Now that Hawlucha is going to join Ash's team there is no point in bring Lucario especially a Mega which would be too OP for Ash for now.

phanpycross

God-king
okay new predictions.

Ash:

Talonflame.

hawlucha.

pangoró

Greninja.

Lucario

Klefki.

Azumarill.

Type overlaps FTW

EDIT: HOLY f**k did I just post pokemon prediction in a episode thread.

These episodes actually look pretty darn cool, TR looks funny for once, and while Im not crazy about Lucario, the battles it stars in are useally awesome.

Last edited:

Seviper009

ii kanji
The streaming version of last episode has the official preview for the 29th episode, it doesn't really show anything new, but...

- AshJames uses PikaInkay to attack a boy and his Pancham with Psybeam
- SerenaJessie seems to steal food
- BonnieMeowth is seen with a fake Dedenne at his hand
- Bonnie and Serena (and most likely Ash) confronts their fake counterparts
- Clemont battles James' Inkay with Bunnelby
- Team Rocket attacks Pikachu with their RoboHeliolisk

This is also the first preview where Team Rocket do the announcement (with Ash who does the titlecard)

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

The streaming version of last episode has the official preview for the 29th episode, it doesn't really show anything new, but...

This is also the first preview where Team Rocket do the announcement (with Ash who does the titlecard)

>Bunnelby

Oh good. We haven't seen Bugs in a while and I was starting to get worried.

zhixun

Which trailer did you see that Horubee fight with Maaiika as I could not find it? I think this is a good news because he is off screen for too long.

>Bunnelby

Oh good. We haven't seen Bugs in a while and I was starting to get worried.

What bugs do you exactly mean?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Too much Mega Lucario love as it is.We have 4 episodes dedicated to mega Lucario and with two Mega Lucarios in it.Now that Hawlucha is going to join Ash's team there is no point in bring Lucario especially a Mega which would be too OP for Ash for now.

You forget that the writers don't give a damn when it comes to this stuff. Ash may or may not get a Lucario and we'll have to live with it.

Unless he gets a Y Mega Stone for his Charizard, in which case we'll have to deal with even more Charizard glorification, which is perhaps...no, it's even worse than Lucario's.

Status
Not open for further replies.