• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 31st: SM77 - Kuchinashi's Grand Trial! The Awakening of Lugarugan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
The crystal was given to Ash by Tapu Koko, who I am going to take a guess and say TapuKoko completely knew that the z-crystal would react with Ash and Pikachu's bond and transform. I can't imagine why else Tapukoko would keep giving Ash a electrium-z when the Tapu's do not hand out z-crystals. That seems like the explaining factor behind the special z-crystal, so unless another Tapu shows up with a z-crystal to give to Ash or someone, I doubt any of the other z-crystals will have properties like Ash's electrium-z.
Yeah, could definitely see that Tapu Koko knew Ash's Electrium Z could transform into a Pikashunium Z and gave it to Ash because it knew only Ash could use 10,000,000 Thunderbolt. Because the only instance of a Tapu giving out a Z-Crystal was when Tapu Koko gave the Electrium Z to Ash and everyone else received their Z-Crystals mostly from Totem Pokémon and Island Kahunas, I think that it will be most likely that it will be given out by Nanu.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
tbh, I feel it's the z-power ring being better able to canalyze ash and pikachu's energy

FrozTKnight

Will ORA ORA ORA you
Ash's Pikachu Z crystal is probably going to be like Ash Greninja transformation, something that appears randomly through their bond until the trainer and Pokemon try to control it.

And Lycanroc Beserk Mode is like Blaze Infernape. An hidden power of the Pokemon that triggers when the Pokemon get mad where they have trouble controlling.

Henry's Journey

Nanu's pokemon seem really strong!

After watching the 2nd preview wow the battle looks intense for Lycanroc, he's going against 3 strong/competent pokemon and Nanu looks really serious about it, can't wait!

Last edited:

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
There's always gotta be at least one absurd battle condition doesn't there... or at least in the last 3 generations anyway. You had Ash vs Roxie in BW, you had Korrina's Mega Lucario vs Ash's still relatively new team in XY, and now this crazy idea that Lycanroc can take on 3 Pokemon by itself and believably pull it off while still suggesting it's beatable in the future.

I'll admit though, this one perked my interest anyway when it was announced XD

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Nanu's pokemon seem really strong!

After watching the 2nd preview wow the battle looks intense for Lycanroc, he's going against 3 strong/competent pokemon and Nanu looks really serious about it, can't wait!

We also learn from Pokenchi's preview what cause Lycanroc's rage to appear again was most likely because Nanu' A. Persian either used Taunt or Torment on it.

There's always gotta be at least one absurd battle condition doesn't there... or at least in the last 3 generations anyway. You had Ash vs Roxie in BW, you had Korrina's Mega Lucario vs Ash's still relatively new team in XY, and now this crazy idea that Lycanroc can take on 3 Pokemon by itself and believably pull it off while still suggesting it's beatable in the future.

Wouldn't the Grant gym battle qualify more then the Korrina gym battle in XY.

Genaller

Silver Soul

To add to this Kanto had the vs Blaine rematch over a freakin Volcano, Johto had vs Whitney as a 3 vs 1 against her Miltank in the rematch, Hoenn had vs Juan as a 5 vs 5 that started as a double battle and then transitioned into a singles battle, Sinnoh was pretty much normal though vs Candice is the only 4 vs 4 gym battle in the entire series, Unova had vs Roxie as a 6 vs 3 and Kalos had vs Grant as a 3 vs 2; however, Alola would mark the first time where the “special” stipulation actually puts the challenger at an outright disadvantage.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Wouldn't the Grant gym battle qualify more then the Korrina gym battle in XY.
Fetchling had no business even appearing in that gym battle and to be fair, Ash had no real intentions of using it... Grant forced it out with Dragon Tail. I guess in the end Steel Wing did help Pikachu vs Tyrunt, but I feel its a wash in the end. I picked Korrina because of the fact that, while it was a "fair" 3 on 3 match, Ash had no Mega Pokemon to speak of going into that match and Pikachu multiple times before that match was utterly destroyed (twice because it went berserk, I know) and in their first match, it didn't even Mega Evolve.

NitroLightningFlash

Can't wait to see this episode today! I'm kind of hoping that Ash gets the Lycanium Z, after all the work Lycanroc is doing here he will deserve it if he wins, as he's battling on his own and the others won't have done anything during the battle (besides probably cheering their buddy on) to earn a Z crystal (if Ash even gets anything-but surely he will xP ). Honestly, i just don't see Lycanroc doing all this work just for him not to be able to at least be able to use the the prize with his other Pokemon. But i would love for Lycanium Z to happen, not going to lie-after all Lycanroc does know Stone Edge now xD

After Lycanroc does what he needs to do here though, i hope they shift some more focus to his other Pokemon, as i really wouldn't like to see only him getting the spotlight while Ash's other Pokemon don't, even though i like Lycanroc the most out of his team right now (it happened last generation with me with a certain Pokemon...). That's just my humble opinion though, no hate xD

Maybe Lycanroc isn't 'red eyes mode' for getting messed up this time per se, but because he's confused and because he is confused he tackles/knocks Ash down? If he isn't confused though, then i'd be worried Lycanroc was getting worse, but i don't see that happening after the earlier episode (where Ash managed to calm him down).

If he is getting worse for some reason though...well it worrying to think about xD

Either way i'm excited to see this episode and to see how Ash and Lycanroc rise above/deal with the problems they face here! As long as Ash gets something here then it'll be great, even if it's not Lycanroc's Z crystal, after all i'm sure Ash can also have the Darkinium Z too like Team Rocket does. Lycanroc and (maybe Torracat if he learns any Dark moves/evolves in future) can both use it, if Lycanroc kept Bite ^^

EDIT: Rowlet can use it too if he learns Sucker Punch xD

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Can't wait to see this episode today! I'm kind of hoping that Ash gets the Lycanium Z, after all the work Lycanroc is doing here he will deserve it if he wins, as he's battling on his own and the others won't have done anything during the battle (besides probably cheering their buddy on) to earn a Z crystal (if Ash even gets anything-but surely he will xP ). Honestly, i just don't see Lycanroc doing all this work just for him not to be able to at least be able to use the the prize with his other Pokemon. But i would love for Lycanium Z to happen, not going to lie-after all Lycanroc does know Stone Edge now xD

After Lycanroc does what he needs to do here though, i hope they shift some more focus to his other Pokemon, as i really wouldn't like to see only him getting the spotlight while Ash's other Pokemon don't, even though i like Lycanroc the most out of his team right now (it happened last generation with me with a certain Pokemon...). That's just my humble opinion though, no hate xD

Maybe Lycanroc isn't 'red eyes mode' for getting messed up this time per se, but because he's confused and because he is confused he tackles/knocks Ash down? If he isn't confused though, then i'd be worried Lycanroc was getting worse, but i don't see that happening after the earlier episode (where Ash managed to calm him down).

If he is getting worse for some reason though...well it worrying to think about xD

Either way i'm excited to see this episode and to see how Ash and Lycanroc rise above/deal with the problems they face here! As long as Ash gets something here then it'll be great, even if it's not Lycanroc's Z crystal, after all i'm sure Ash can also have the Darkinium Z too like Team Rocket does. Lycanroc and (maybe Torracat if he learns any Dark moves/evolves in future) can both use it, if Lycanroc kept Bite ^^

EDIT: Rowlet can use it too if he learns Sucker Punch xD
Let's hope that at the very least, Lycanroc defeats all 3 of its opponents without the need of any out-of-verse factors/cheap DEM ass pulls, and has a pretty much clear victory, and sorts out his red-eyes rage issue well(and maybe something comes of it too), that's all. And of course, in the process, establishes itself as one of Ash's top powerhouses and Ash's Alolan ace! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.