• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 3rd: SM73 - The Rocket Gang's Island Pilgrimage! Get a Z-Ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatsRight

Still not positive if TR are getting a Z Ring or being loaned one, though at least we might see it in action.

Hopefully they'll earn the Z Ring since they tend to fare better in karmic situations they're actually helping.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
I guess the new previews were for SM73 and 74. I loved them. Acerola looks so cool animated and so does Nanu. I am happy TR are getting powered up and their Z Ring looks great. Gengar probably might belong to Acerloa, if the scene in the sunset means anything, or it might be a Totem. It seems that SM73 and 74 will be very promising episodes (hopefully better than the disappointing episodes of today)

Also Lycanroc vs Krookodile, Ash vs Nanu already??!!

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
So it seems Nanu does give Team Rocket a Z-Ring, perhaps as a reward for them dealing with that Gengar that seems to be terrorizing Acerola and the children. I'm still upset that Team Rocket, of all people, are getting access to Z-Moves, because I don't think they deserve it, but I suppose it was inevitable. Interesting to note that it seems Gengar steals the TRio's Darknium-Z; I wonder if they get it back by the end of the episode.

ShadowForce720

So it seems Nanu does give Team Rocket a Z-Ring, perhaps as a reward for them dealing with that Gengar that seems to be terrorizing Acerola and the children. I'm still upset that Team Rocket, of all people, are getting access to Z-Moves, because I don't think they deserve it, but I suppose it was inevitable. Interesting to note that it seems Gengar steals the TRio's Darknium-Z; I wonder if they get it back by the end of the episode.

They probably will especially if they defeat Gengar.

Zyar

Unknown Member
It's interesting that Mareanie doesn't show up in that preview at all. Guess they're avoiding spoiling her newly learned move. Artwork looks great this episode, especially that image of Meowth with the red eyes and screaming while being posessed. I hope they get that Dark-Crystal back.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Maybe she'll catch the one in this episode.
Yeah, hopefully. It seems like an interesting Pokemon, even if it won't be around as a main Pokemon. If so, this'll be the first recurring character to get catch a Pokemon in a while.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope not. Its unfair if a nobody who doesn't stay gets to catch anything but Lana doesn't.

An Elite Four member a nobody?
Are you serious....?

Besides, Gengar is one of the easiest ghosts to show emotion for.
It's not like Acerola's never going to use it, we'll see her fight with Gengar at the League. And who knows, maybe they'll let her be a supporting character. She seems fun from the previews, and she's just the right age to hang out with Ash and the others.... unlike Ilima

nickdt

An Elite Four member a nobody?
Are you serious....?

Besides, Gengar is one of the easiest ghosts to show emotion for.
It's not like Acerola's never going to use it, we'll see her fight with Gengar at the League. And who knows, maybe they'll let her be a supporting character. She seems fun from the previews, and she's just the right age to hang out with Ash and the others.... unlike Ilima

She isn't an E4 member in the anime (Fairly sure about that, since Olivia wasn't one either) and thus in the anime she is a nobody.

Its unfair to Lana, a companion, if a temporary character gets a capture on-screen, while she didn't get to catch Dewpider. Its okay if Acerola gets the Gengar off-screen.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
She isn't an E4 member in the anime (Fairly sure about that, since Olivia wasn't one either) and thus in the anime she is a nobody.
You can't go as far to say Acerola is a nobody in the anime, just because she isn't a Trial Captain. After all, her role in the games extended beyond just being a Trial Captain. We also don't know what role she will play in the anime in the future. For all we know, she may end up being a competitor in the Alola League, or a recurring rival for Ash, or even just a recurring character.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I hope not. Its unfair if a nobody who doesn't stay gets to catch anything but Lana doesn't.
Considering she could still catch a Pokemon (heck even that same Dewpider), I don't see why she can't get Gengar. After all this, I can't see the two just parting, unless it is used to look over those children (because Arceus knows there parents aren't).

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Just watched the preview, and if one looks closely, nanu gives james a Z-power ring, and it looks like a different one than the one jessie uses in the other preview (it's more blue-ish, while jessie's is more purple)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Just watched the preview, and if one looks closely, nanu gives james a Z-power ring, and it looks like a different one than the one jessie uses in the other preview (it's more blue-ish, while jessie's is more purple)
I think it's still the same Z-Power Ring because of the glowing Mimikium Z that makes the lighting brighter than usual. And it seems that Nanu gave them only one Z-Power Ring for all of Team Rocket to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.