Last call of the day!
Will TR try to steal Kukui's hidden treasure of Z-Crystals (because they're thieves and dumb)?! Will TR REALLY own a Z-Crystal for more than one episode?! Will the TS grunts nab the crystal and take it away?! Will someone else end up with the crystal somehow?! Will the crystal get lost anyway?! Does this devalue the Kahuna of Ula'ula Island given it's the Dark-type Z-Crystal?! Why is there even such a Z-Crystal at Melemele Island?!
1. I would love to see them try, because that could be entertaining (especially if they don't know Ash lives with Professor Kukui, and end up getting blasted back to Bewear's den via Gigavolt Havoc).
2. No, probably not, at least not this time
and preferably never
3. I have a feeling that won't happen, either, given how incompetent Team Skull grunts are.
4. If by "someone else," you mean the Totem Raticate who was (from what it seems) guarding in the first place, then probably.
5. Nope, not in the least. (Not that Nanu seems to care much about his job as a Kahuna, anyway.)
6. For the same reason there was a Normalium-Z on Melemele Island--Totem Pokémon.