• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 4th: SM25 - The Fight Over the Crystal! The Rocket Gang VS The Skull Gang!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Yeah Team Skull had to face the wrath of Z-moves both times while Team Rocket didn't. But still, Team Skull grunts were pretty much losing the first time even before Kiawe used Inferno Overdrive. :p

In this fight, I don't think Bewear will fight with TR. I might just come are carry away TR when things get heated up, that's how I can see it.

I would like to see bewear fighting for team rocket. And Salazzle would be the perfect opponent. It's the time to see more competent side of team rocket and they have already shown us the trailer in SM12 where they defeated ash.

This episode looks like it has potential to be really good... especially if they showcase Kiawe's Inferno Overdrive again.

However, we've been given so little on the episode that I'm not gonna try and form a premature opinion this time for fear of being disappointed. I guess I'll just wait :p

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
This looks promising. Didn't expect that TR and TS would meet so fast but still this is getting rather interesting.

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
Just woke up to find Team Rocket and Team Skull are already at it 25 episodes in. I think its safe to say we're going the Magma/Aqua/Galactic route with this organisation and I am so glad they've brought that back, cramming an evil villain arc in just one season is stupid IMHO. Here's to hoping Aether turns up as a good force next season, or this one, and three sixties some time in the future.

Speaking of this episode, I'm guessing some kid has a Bugnium Z and Skull after it so, by default, Team Rocket want it, that or the Z crystal is Poisonium Z (Due to all the poison types Skull uses) and then James can use it with Mareanie, if they got themselves a Z-Ring.

Wait, an episode about STEALING Z-Crystals? Oh, Kiawe is gonna be so mad, this is going to be fun!

Wait, an episode about STEALING Z-Crystals? Oh, Kiawe is gonna be so mad, this is going to be fun!

Inb4 Kiawe releases his complete wrath on the TRio and TS Grunts.

Or he spontaneously combusts with fury. One of the two.

Mia Blaze

The first would be awesome, the second would make it even better. Ash would be grateful that the rage of Akala's Kiawe isn't going to be rained on him.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Oh my god!!! Finally some plot going on! Now please no Skull grunts losing a battle and escaping then. That would be as lame as their first appearance.

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
However, I think Plumeria is more likely to debut than Gladion, given that she's supposed to be this "big sister" figure. I could see the TRio gaining the upper hand against the Team Skull grunts, then Plumeria comes in and curbstomps them with her Salazzle in order to protect her subordinates.

I agree; Plumeria is more likely to show up than Gladion, especially if Team Rocket gains the upper hand. I could see her swooping in with her Salazzle and wrecking Team Rocket to protect her subordinates (and then Bewear swoops in to cart Team Rocket back off to its den again). When Gladion shows up, I think Ash will be the first one to encounter him, not Team Rocket.

Let's have both. That would be so much more entertaining. :D

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I would like to see bewear fighting for team rocket. And Salazzle would be the perfect opponent. It's the time to see more competent side of team rocket and they have already shown us the trailer in SM12 where they defeated ash.

Nah, Bewear is too extraordinary. If it joins the fight then the fight will be completely one-sided!

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Nah, Bewear is too extraordinary. If it joins the fight then the fight will be completely one-sided!

Which is why I prefer Bewear stick to its primary role of hauling Team Rocket off in the nick of time, rather than joining in on this battle. I want Team Rocket vs. the Team Skull grunts to be somewhat evenly matched, at least during this first confrontation. I think it would be more interesting that way.

However, more than likely, one villainous team is going to emerge the clear victor.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i'm not expecting any notable team skull members to show up, but if i were to hazard a guess, then i'd go with plumeria. guzma's definitely not showing up now though.

DatsRight

The first would be awesome, the second would make it even better. Ash would be grateful that the rage of Akala's Kiawe isn't going to be rained on him.

"S-should we help?"
"Nah, I think Kiawe's got things under control."
"No, I mean Rocket and Skull. Blasting off's all well and good but I'm not sure they deserve THAT level of hell." XD

"S-should we help?"
"Nah, I think Kiawe's got things under control."
"No, I mean Rocket and Skull. Blasting off's all well and good but I'm not sure they deserve THAT level of hell." XD

Please. Please give me this. Kiawe's gonna be so pissed that his Inferno Overdrive with Turtonator is gonna be equivalent to that of the sun exploding if the two teams even try to get their hands on a Z-crystal illegally.

I can imagine this occurring:

Sophocles: Ash's life ended when he lost his Z-crystal. If those guys try to steal a Z-crystal... I don't wanna think about it.
Kiawe: Nah, it'll be fine.
*later*...
Sophocles: Ah.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Please. Please give me this. Kiawe's gonna be so pissed that his Inferno Overdrive with Turtonator is gonna be equivalent to that of the sun exploding if the two teams even try to get their hands on a Z-crystal illegally.

If Team Skull and/or Team Rocket try to get their hands on a Z-Crystal illegally, Turtonator won't even be needed. Kiawe will become the first human to unleash a Z-move when he unleashes an Inferno Overkill powered by the fires of Wela Volcano on the villains.

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/6nFyb1fm.png[/img139]

Xuxuba

I wish they'd just introduce the Aether Foundation already.

So far, Team Skull has been nothing more than punchbags...

Mia Blaze

If Team Skull and/or Team Rocket try to get their hands on a Z-Crystal illegally, Turtonator won't even be needed. Kiawe will become the first human to unleash a Z-move when he unleashes an Inferno Overkill powered by the fires of Wela Volcano on the villains.

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/6nFyb1fm.png[/img139]

HA, it's funny cause its true!

If Kiawe's scary, imagine a kid that can make Brock cower and stop thinking about pretty girls, oh, I forgot, Ash did.

However everyone should fear Kiawe when taking a Z Crystal and yes, we've only seen one full Z Move from him but he's done it about five or so times in passing, one is imagined in Ash's head and the other is interupted by Rotom.

Nah, Team Rocket and Team Skull will have to tank two Z-Moves. Inferno Overdrive and Gigavolt Havoc. We've been building up to it over the two Team Skull encounters!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Sounds like a fun episode. I wonder if TRio will remember to use Wobuffet during their battle.

Mike999246

Can see this happening
>TRio find Buginium Z (youll know why if youve played the games)
>TSkull appears to take it off of them
>The two groups fight
>Trio is winning, one member calls for "re-enforcement"
>Trio wins
>Suddenly Gladion/Plumeria/Guzma appears and wrecks them
>Trio lose the crystal (unless Bewear appears and grabs Trio and the crystal)
>At the end we see the crystal handed to Guzma to add to his Buginium Z collection

Mia Blaze

Can see this happening
>TRio find Buginium Z (youll know why if youve played the games)
>TSkull appears to take it off of them
>The two groups fight
>Trio is winning, one member calls for "re-enforcement"
>Trio wins
>Suddenly Gladion/Plumeria/Guzma appears and wrecks them
>Trio lose the crystal (unless Bewear appears and grabs Trio and the crystal)
>At the end we see the crystal handed to Guzma to add to his Buginium Z collection

That and Kiawe loses it somewhere in-between. After all, Team Rocket are stalking Pikachu this episode so they must be somewhere near the twerp group.

Status
Not open for further replies.