• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 4th: SM25 - The Fight Over the Crystal! The Rocket Gang VS The Skull Gang!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I actually think it could be the Poisonium-Z, as well, since it's a Z-Crystal TR can actually use, and it would get Plumeria a Z-Crystal (if she debuts).

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I wish they'd just introduce the Aether Foundation already.

So far, Team Skull has been nothing more than punchbags...

That won't happen for a while. The Aether Foundation wasn't shown until around the middle of the games so it'll probably be the same for the anime; just be patient. At least it's not like with Serena where we had to wait 40+ episodes for her to just find a goal which she should have found in half the time.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
That won't happen for a while. The Aether Foundation wasn't shown until around the middle of the games so it'll probably be the same for the anime; just be patient. At least it's not like with Serena where we had to wait 40+ episodes for her to just find a goal which she should have found in half the time.

I mean, Team Skull and the Aether Foundation are kind of one and the same anyway. Also, turns out 40 episodes go by quickly if they're daily. If only Pokemon could keep up a daily schedule. I know why it can't but the waiting is getting to me this time around since I've been keeping up with the Japanese release.

TheWanderingMist

Please delete this post.

Last edited:

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I hope we won't see the same guys once again. I mean Ash and co encountered twice Team Skull so far and they were the same goons. I hope we will see more of them in this episode.

If Team Skull and/or Team Rocket try to get their hands on a Z-Crystal illegally, Turtonator won't even be needed. Kiawe will become the first human to unleash a Z-move when he unleashes an Inferno Overkill powered by the fires of Wela Volcano on the villains.

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/6nFyb1fm.png[/img139]

Right, just take my money already. This is what I want to see in this anime.

Kiawe: .... did you just illegally steal that crystal?
Lillie: umm... is Kiawe alright?
*cue Inferno Overkill*
Mallow: I... think he might have this under control, but...
Sophocles: I don't know about Kiawe, but those Team Skull Grunts and Team Rocket guys don't look like they're having fun...
Lana: Should we intervene?
Ash: nah b*tch these guys deserve that I don't think so. They'll be alright... probably.

TheWanderingMist

I hope we won't see the same guys once again. I mean Ash and co encountered twice Team Skull so far and they were the same goons. I hope we will see more of them in this episode.

But you encounter the same goons in the game multiple times. They even ask if you recognize them. I wouldn't be surprised if it was those three again

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'm going to take a wild guess and say they will find the crystal, except neither gets it and Ash ends up with it somehow.

Or if they do find one, the grunts will surely take it to their boy.

TR is never allowed to use a special mechanic. Ha ha.

Everything12

Happy that with this and Mareanie's capture episode Team Rocket will now have two episodes focusing on them this generation, almost makes up for how they were last generation.

I think that the episode will involving them looking for a Z-Crystal after spying on Ash practicing his Z-move and them not finding one or them stealing one from Ash and Team Skull fighting them for it.

I doubt Team Rocket will ever use a Z-Crystal, but then again this generation has definitely done things different to the last few so maybe I'll be wrong. I also don't think Plumeria or Gladion will appear it seems too soon for them and it'll just be grunts facing Team Rocket.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
If Team Rocket is going to start to search for Z-Crystals, I wonder if they'll actually learn at how one is suppose to obtain them (besides stealing from Ash or Kiawe). Which means, that we could see Hala again, since he does have Z-Rings/Crystals, and I could obviously see Team Rocket trying to steal them. However, it does make more sense to have Plumeria show up/debut, her having the Poisonium-Z, because it would be something that James would be interested in because of him having Mareanie.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
If Team Rocket is going to start to search for Z-Crystals, I wonder if they'll actually learn at how one is suppose to obtain them (besides stealing from Ash or Kiawe). Which means, that we could see Hala again, since he does have Z-Rings/Crystals, and I could obviously see Team Rocket trying to steal them. However, it does make more sense to have Plumeria show up/debut, her having the Poisonium-Z, because it would be something that James would be interested in because of him having Mareanie.

I have a feeling it might be similar to how they reacted when they learned about Mega Evolution, in that at first, they don't know how one is supposed to obtain a Z-Crystal (because they don't stick around long enough to find out). However, I kind of prefer your idea of them actually learning how one obtains Z-Crystals, but deciding it'd be easier to steal one from Hala rather than try to legitimately earn one in battle. That just leaves the question of how they are going to learn the appropriate Z-move pose. (I can easily see them screwing that up and using the wrong pose for the wrong Z-move--that is, if they actually get their hands on a Z-Crystal.)

I agree that having Plumeria show up and show off the Poisonium-Z and Acid Downpour would definitely catch James's interest, since he has Mareanie. I could see that happening.

TheWanderingMist

TR will never pull off owning a Z-Crystal beyond 15 minutes of an episode. Ever.

Plot twist: TRio are the main protagonists this generation. All the focus on Ash and classmates is misdirection.

Xuxuba

I didn't mind the wait since she was doing other stuff, such as teaching Ash how to ride a rhyhorn, participating in a cooking contest, filming videos and learning how to battle. Many of those things contributed to her finding out what she liked and therefore helped her finding her career. Besides, when you think about it, looking for a goal is also a goal.

Meanwhile, Team Skull is there just to be a punchbag who gets defeated in 1~3 minutes. Even Team Rocket is less of a punchbag than them.

I know they don't appear until later in the game, but this isn't the game, is it?
Not that they have to introduce the Aether Foundation now, but if Team Skull is going to keep being that way, then they might aswell do it in order to make things more interesting.

edit: actually, technically speaking, the aether foundation appeared in the beginning of the game. After all, they did appear in the very first cutscene of the game... So if the anime was supposed to follow the game's story, they would've appeared a long time ago.

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I have a feeling it might be similar to how they reacted when they learned about Mega Evolution, in that at first, they don't know how one is supposed to obtain a Z-Crystal (because they don't stick around long enough to find out). However, I kind of prefer your idea of them actually learning how one obtains Z-Crystals, but deciding it'd be easier to steal one from Hala rather than try to legitimately earn one in battle. That just leaves the question of how they are going to learn the appropriate Z-move pose. (I can easily see them screwing that up and using the wrong pose for the wrong Z-move--that is, if they actually get their hands on a Z-Crystal.).

The fact remains that they are thieves, I seriously doubt Hala or the Tapu's would concede a ring to them, and without that they can't use the crystals.

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So Team Rocket have gained an interest in using Z-Moves themselves, which I guess isn't too surprising. I'm glad that they'll search for Z-Crystals and encounter Team Skull in the process, I just hope that their spat with each other won't just be comical.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
The fact remains that they are thieves, I seriously doubt Hala or the Tapu's would concede a ring to them.

In the event they somehow did get a ring, I could only see James with one because he is more emotional with pokemon than Jessie is.

I said I could see Team Rocket deciding stealing a Z-Ring from Hala would be easier than trying to legitimately earn one, but I never said they would actually succeed or that Hala would concede and give them one. I don't think they will actually succeed in stealing a Z-Ring, or, if they do, they will quickly lose possession of it.

So Team Rocket have gained an interest in using Z-Moves themselves, which I guess isn't too surprising. I'm glad that they'll search for Z-Crystals and encounter Team Skull in the process, I just hope that their spat with each other won't just be comical.

To be honest, I expect their spat to be comical just because of how the two villain teams are. Team Rocket is all dramatic theatrics, while Team Skull is all hip gangster. Interactions between the two are bound to be entertaining just due to that alone; the writers don't need to amp up the comical factor.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Meanwhile, Team Skull is there just to be a punchbag who gets defeated in 1~3 minutes. Even Team Rocket is less of a punchbag than them.

How long do you think TR would last on the receiving end of a Z-move?

Cause both times that's what sent Team Skull packing, again the second time they appeared they had Ash and Kiawe on the defensive until Ash wipped out Gigavolt havoc.

If you take Z-moves out and leave out Plumeria and Bewear, the fight would probably be on equal ground, since TR's pokemon seem stronger, but Skull has numbers, and heck Mimikyu may not even fight since we know it only wants Pikachu dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.