• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 4th: SM25 - The Fight Over the Crystal! The Rocket Gang VS The Skull Gang!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summary:

One day, the Rocket Gang, who are after Satoshi's Pikachu, sneak a peek at a class at the Pokémon School, and get astounded by the Z-Moves. They immediately decide they should master Z-Moves and start searching for Z-Crystals. But then the Skull Gang, a group that causes trouble in the Alola region, show up.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Team Rocket are now rivals with Ash?! And indirectly starts a turf war with Team Skull?! Things are getting interesting for them...

DatsRight

I'd welcome a series TR were allowed to level grind in some form and take part in the main gimmick instead of just being static comic relief (they didn't stand a chance in XY, not even Ash got a Mega Evolution).

I'm wondering if anything more will be made of them sneaking around in the school premises.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Plot twist: TRio are the main protagonists this generation. All the focus on Ash and classmates is misdirection.

I'd love that. If some brat can be the focus of a main arc, the TRio deserve it. They've been treated like **** ever since BW, I'm glad they're getting episodes focused on them again.

PsychoBoost

Carbon Dioxide
This episode sounds exciting, and a great change in focus. Still, Skull could stand to be stronger in anime than they have been so far..

There might be a crystal found, or they're just teasing. Hopefully TR don't join up with the protags in the end, having two 'evil teams' could be an interesting thing...

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
There might be a crystal found, or they're just teasing. Hopefully TR don't join up with the protags in the end, having two 'evil teams' could be an interesting thing...

in this case there would be three once Aether comes into play.

They don't exactly become good, every time they face another evil team they form a temporary truce with Ash and Co to put them down because they want TR to be the dominant force.

Luthor

I have a feeling the ending to this will be Team Rocket finally get the crystal use the move once and then it breaks apart (like ash's original Z-crystal did) or it turns out to belong to some other trainer and it ends up being given back to them.

satobato

Pokemon master
They can be given a fightinium z by bewear and can use it with bewear

Mike999246

Omg wait, inb4 Trio lose the Z-Crystal but Bewear sees their sadness and runs off and gets them a Z-Crystal, thatd be cuuuute

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
still requires a Z-ring and i doubt the tapu's of kahuna's are going to let them have one.'

heck Kiawe would probably go into inferno overkill mode again.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
still requires a Z-ring and i doubt the tapu's of kahuna's are going to let them have one.'

heck Kiawe would probably go into inferno overkill mode again.

I assume Trio will steal Z-ring from Hala's house since he has good supply of them.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Watch, as soon as Team Rocket is prepared to face Team Skull in a battle, Bewear will pop up and carry them away before anyone can make the first move

Spyro39

Watch, as soon as Team Rocket is prepared to face Team Skull in a battle, Bewear will pop up and carry them away before anyone can make the first move

Or maybe mid battle. Bewear is a strong Pokemon, so it can destroy Salandit, Zubat, and other Team Skull Pokemon in order to "save" Team Rocket and takes them back to their base.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I assume Trio will steal Z-ring from Hala's house since he has good supply of them.

and you don't think Tapu Koko would sense this and stop them?

TR using Z-moves at all breaks down everything that's been established about them so far.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
and you don't think Tapu Koko would sense this and stop them?

TR using Z-moves at all breaks down everything that's been established about them so far.

with his obsession with Ash it seems like anyone else could do anything on the island without Tapu Koko noticing :p

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
with his obsession with Ash it seems like anyone else could do anything on the island without Tapu Koko noticing :p
I hope the other Tapus won't follow suit and start obsessing over him. The other characters need love too.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I hope the other Tapus won't follow suit and start obsessing over him. The other characters need love too.

I wouldn't mind Ash having a Tapu harem if the other characters weren't main characters.

Alas, they are.

At least so far

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I wouldn't mind Ash having a Tapu harem if the other characters weren't main characters.

Alas, they are.

At least so far

lol Ash and his tapu harem :p that's funny. Honestly I can't imagine it going the other way now that Tapu Lele has taken interest specifically in Ash.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
lol Ash and his tapu harem :p that's funny. Honestly I can't imagine it going the other way now that Tapu Lele has taken interest specifically in Ash.

All Lele did was see him and heal his hands. Lele might stalk Ash but end up taking an interest in, oh, let's say, Mallow instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.