• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 4th: SM25 - The Fight Over the Crystal! The Rocket Gang VS The Skull Gang!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
TRio sure are looking down on Team Skull in that image.

SinnohEevee

Does TR know you need a Z-Ring? I guess they aren't too smart to realize this.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Does TR know you need a Z-Ring? I guess they aren't too smart to realize this.

I'm fairly certain they'll be able to figure that out. Or Z-Rings may be convenient but not actually necessary. Either way, the Z-Crystal is the real important part.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
They do watch Ash perform a Z-Move, though. So maybe they figure it out from that?

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
http://i.imgur.com/521g9TH.jpg
One day, the Rocket Gang, who were trying to steal Pikachu as usual, sneaked a peek at a class at the Pokémon School. They're shocked by the "Z-Moves" and decide to search for the "Z-Crystals" needed to learn such moves. But then the Skull Gang, a group that commits thuggish acts throughout the Alola region, shows up and challenges the Rocket Gang to a battle over a "Z-Crystal"

So, this confirms that one of the two teams actually finds a Z-Crystal, and there isn't just going to be a battle over a potential/hypothetical Z-Crystal. I'm going to guess Team Rocket manages to come across one (or steal one), but either that Z-Crystal is already in the hands of Team Skull, or Team Skull shows up at just that moment to take the Z-Crystal for themselves, resulting in the TR vs. TS showdown. (I think the latter is more likely.)

If the Z-Crystal is a Buginium-Z, then Team Rocket can forget it. That stuff belongs to "your boy" Guzma. :p If the Z-Crystal is a Poisonium-Z, then the battle might be less predictable, because each team has someone who would be interested in a Poisonium-Z (TR's James and TS's Plumeria).

I still think Plumeria is going to come in and ultimately curbstomp TR to protect her subordinates and get the Z-Crystal.

That's what I'm hoping for, too. :D

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Pretty much the same information we already knew. Hope this isn't only a TS vs TR battle episodes without any relevance later on.

Neat summary, but the James & Jessie absolutely look horrible in that picture.

Janovy

Banned
Neat summary, but the James & Jessie absolutely look horrible in that picture.
Completely disagree, I think they look amazing in that picture.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Screw a bunch of Team Skull grunts beating the TRio, unless Plumeria shows up the TRio deserve the win. They've never gotten one over on the villain team before, and losing to non-named characters is freaking dumb.
Mareanie could handle a few Salandit and Yongoose even without Mimikyu. She has the advantage and has proven herself.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Screw a bunch of Team Skull grunts beating the TRio, unless Plumeria shows up the TRio deserve the win. They've never gotten one over on the villain team before, and losing to non-named characters is freaking dumb.
Mareanie could handle a few Salandit and Yongoose even without Mimikyu. She has the advantage and has proven herself.

They beat Flare Admins Celosia and Mable.

I think I want to see TR lose to Plumeria either through a show of strength or Z-move if Mimikyu is involved.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
So as usual, I'm interested in the voice cast for this one. Mainly because we could get confirmation on whether or not Plumeria will debut here.

Also, consider the number of characters appearing in this one. Jessie, James, Meowth, Wobbuffet, and Mareanie will all be there, that's five. It's an episode centered on Team Rocket, so Bewear will probably be there, which makes six. The three Skull Grunts make nine. We know that TR is spying on Ash's class at the beginning. Ash and Pikachu should make 11. RotomDex is always there (12), and they're in class, so Kukui will probably be there, too (13). Problem is... that's basically all that's confirmed, and 13 characters is definitely on the low end for these voice casts, as far as I can tell. The rest of the voice cast will depend on a few factors. The summary makes it sound like Ash does a Z-Move demonstration at the beginning of the episode. Will Ash use Pikachu or another Pokemon? If it's another Pokemon, that will be there. How many of his classmates will comment on this demonstration? Is it really necessary for all of them to comment? For that matter, how much of a role will Ash and his friends play in this episode? Lillie, Mallow, Kiawe, Lana, and Sophocles alone would bring it up to 18, and then you have to factor in their Pokemon. The summary makes it sound like they won't have that big of a role in this episode, but the summary could be misleading there.

Meh, I'm probably overthinking this like I always do.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
This picture just remindes me how I loath TR's new design..
Nethertheless, I think it could be an nice episode

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
So wait, do those scans suggest that it's the Dark Z-Crystal they're fighting over? Probably means no Plumeria then. :/

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
So wait, do those scans suggest that it's the Dark Z-Crystal they're fighting over? Probably means no Plumeria then. :/

I don't care who gets the darkiniun Z. I'm just worried what happens to Nanu. He's one of my favourite characters in SM and I hope he appears.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I don't care who gets the darkiniun Z. I'm just worried what happens to Nanu. He's one of my favourite characters in SM and I hope he appears.
He's a Kahuna, why should this being the Darkinium-Z affect him appearing? It's not like TR or the Skull Grunts can even use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.