• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 5th: PM2023 005 - I Found You, Hogator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Roy has come to the Rising Volt Tacklers' airship with a desire to see Hogator again, but a streak of bad luck results in him not getting to do so. Now it's almost time for the airship to set off. Will the two get to see each other again...? Meanwhile, a submarine belonging to Amethio's Explorers approaches the airship?!

Screenplay 武田無我 (Muga Takeda)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director ウヱノ史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
See guys, Roy is getting his own little two parter for everyone worried that he was being shafted for Liko lol.

It's actually great that they are taking their time to introduce them correctly :).

diakyu

So that clip of the explorer putting that device on the bottom of the ship in ep 3 must be why it goes down in ep 4. Then the explorers catch up to them in this ep. Kinda cool how all the eps are connected so far. Also it's exciting to see Roy interact with the Explorers.

Noy

Let me guess; the plot is, Roy gets teased the entire time with Hogator Denial, and ends up boarding as a stowaway in a desperate bid, as the Rising Volt Tacklers flee from the explorers.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Ah, so this will be the Fuecoco Roy gets. Kinda thought it might be the case. Couldn't see there being two of them.

Jeal

So that clip of the explorer putting that device on the bottom of the ship in ep 3 must be why it goes down in ep 4. Then the explorers catch up to them in this ep. Kinda cool how all the eps are connected so far. Also it's exciting to see Roy interact with the Explorers.
I know, right? I was hoping they would write a continuous story, but I didn't think that they would really do it.

Sham

The Guardian of War
King is finally getting his moment to shine. Hopefully it’s as good as Liko’s.

ShuckFam

See guys, Roy is getting his own little two parter for everyone worried that he was being shafted for Liko lol.

It's actually great that they are taking their time to introduce them correctly :).
Riko being introduced first was a fake out. We all know Roy is the main character and Riko fans are just gonna have to accept that.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I wonder if the Explorers will retain their tough streaks or eventually mellows out to less effective nuisances and daily roadblocks....hopefully not. Hopefully it's not just them tailing Liko for her pendant all series, let alone every few episodes.

Red and Blue

I wonder if the Explorers will retain their tough streaks or eventually mellows out to less effective nuisances and daily roadblocks....hopefully not. Hopefully it's not just them tailing Liko for her pendant all series, let alone every few episodes.
They could just devolve into roadblocks as Liko and Roy become more and more competent in battles.

ShadowForce720

Riko being introduced first was a fake out. We all know Roy is the main character and Riko fans are just gonna have to accept that.
From the very start it was basically stated that both Liko/Riko and Roy are main characters.

They are basically being treated as equals, so to try to act like Roy is someone more of a main character then Liko/Riko is just ridiculous and just refusing to accept reality.

Spyro39

From the very start it was basically stated that both Liko/Riko and Roy are main characters.

They are basically being treated as equals, so to try to act like Roy is someone more of a main character then Liko/Riko is just ridiculous and just refusing to accept reality.
I wouldn't bother with this user. This guy has been saying a lot of dumb stuff about Liko/Riko.

Sham

The Guardian of War
So judging by the preview, it seems like Roy is pretty agile, likes nature and spends his time in the forests. He's swinging on trees and sitting on top of one with Fuecoco. Being from a remote island could explore topics like him not being well versed with the world, possibly sheltered and not having much experience outside of his small area.

Pretty interesting having the ship being responsible for Liko opening up a bit more and gaining confidence while providing Roy a chance to experience the outside world and explore things he's not experienced with,

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
It's funny how 'find' seems to be the keyword of this series. I remember watching ep1 and they kept repeating it. 'Mitsuketa' was actually the first thing Liko said when she appeared on screen. Pretty interesting.

ShuckFam

Did the villain guy just throw a bomb on their ship?
Good eye. That's why I said this series was going to be darker. I'm really scared to watch future episodes because I watch for the battling and cute Pokemon, not to see people and monsters getting maimed. My personal prediction is that Freide is going to get badly injured from this bomb. He will at least be in a coma from it.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
You know, Roy looking for Fuecoco but end up missing him does remind me (to an extent) of Scorbunny calling for Goh and he end up not noticing.

Quite interesting given Fuecoco is voiced by Yamashita, Goh's VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.