• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 6th: PM2019 109 - VS Kibana! A Fight with Masters Eight on the Line!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Damn, Raihan punching the wall in frustration is treading into heavy territory. That post I made about Ash killing Raihan's dream seems a bit insensitive now.
Where is this shown ?

Ali.Frenstein

I just don't understand why he states that this is the climax as there are still about 30 episodes left for this saga. Most likely it will continue somewhere until the middle of November.

AJ97

Based on Ash wearing both the Mega Glove and Dynamax band (Maybe you can assume unlimited gimmicks are allowed in the Master Class battles).
One can speculate that we might see Ash use all 3 gimmicks against Leon and Charizard like in the opening.

charinija

Pokemon Master
A match that Ash will definitely win.
If Ash is going to face Leon in the final, it's all up to Leon.
beats its rivals. Maybe it can only be eaten once because it was certain that he lost one in GYMs.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
  • I think the Dynamax Band + Mega Glove scene is outside the battle...
  • We'll see Dragonite's first ever L...
  • Now I'm starting to doubt that Ash will lose, frustrated Raihan seems to be a losing scene...
  • A rushed 3v3?
  • Will we be knowing the rest of the ranks after the battle?
  • I wonder if Ash will challenge Leon right away... Because I believe that Ash will lose one more time and that's against Leon...

Blood Red

【推しの子】
And just like that, Dragonite shows up for its first defeat. Shame it wasn't against a Champion, would've loved if its first time fainting was in a draw against Cynthia.

Rohanator

This is definitely another Gengar L, it is what it is xD Someone has to get used to hype the opposing strats that's just story 101

Gengar V Flygon - Fly
Dragonite V Flygon - Nite
Dragonite V Goodra - tie (preserve the GOAT's honor by not starring but not outright losing)
Lucario VS toilet - idk probably Luke

Since Satoshi is wearing both the Mega glove and Dmax Band it'd be interesting if he can still only choose one and kind of knowingly lets Gengar be disadvantaged thinking Mega will be more helpful here, adds more responsibility to the loss

Status
Not open for further replies.