• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 6th: PM2019 109 - VS Kibana! A Fight with Masters Eight on the Line!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
I don't want OPnite to lose.
Well unfortunately it’s outright confirmed. If you look carefully in the the background of this special preview, Duraludon vs Lucario is the final match. Both Raihan and Ash have two grey Pokeballs during the part where Duraludon GMAXes - that’s the proof OPnite’s unbeaten reign finally ends.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Lucario is the ace and has lost.
Aside from the stupidly OP Articuno in that one episode, how many battles has Shillcario outright lost since its evolution?

Falconmaroni

One tie against Volkner's Luxray, that too after cleaning up for Sirfetch'd. Also, the Articuno battle was wildly inconsistent with the rest of that Pokémon's appearances, but that wasn't my point anyhow.
That particular Articuno was very strong I don't see the problem. And Lucario hasn't been in that many major fights since evolution, it had Bea which it starred in and that was its last major fight prior till now

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
What? That's literally how ever other series has been since BW seeing the same Pokemon fight.
This excuse should no longer be applicable. This series is not gen/region restricted like the previous were, and it's a World Championship rather than a localized League.

Ash reaching his highest ever landmark without utilizing his entire roster (or at least the best among them) is underwhelming af, especially in light of his current team overdosing on tell-don't-show storytelling.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
That particular Articuno was very strong I don't see the problem. And Lucario hasn't been in that many major fights since evolution, it had Bea which it starred in and that was its last major fight prior till now
Dragonite has two WCS fights under its belt, the last of which happened 40 episodes ago.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Am 1 the only person finding it funny that Ash is Fighting most of his Kalos Team?

We had Hawlucha with Bea
Noivern with Drasna
And now Goodra.

Sad we did not get Ash vs Talonflame and Greninja.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Also, the Articuno battle was wildly inconsistent with the rest of that Pokémon's appearances, but that wasn't my point anyhow.

Legendary pokemon are not easy to beat, nor does it automatically mean that just because Ash beat another member of the species in the past that all must be at the same level, and I seriously believe that if Ash's Charizard had fought the one from the raid episode it wouldn't have won either

Let's also not forget that Goh's refusal to be cooperative due to Gary was also a factor as he screwed up the battle as well.

Am 1 the only person finding it funny that Ash is Fighting most of his Kalos Team?

We had Hawlucha with Bea
Noivern with Drasna
And now Goodra.

Sad we did not get Ash vs Talonflame and Greninja.

I dunno about that they said Lucario tries to fight Greninja...may not be an official battle.

and when you think about it Infernape battled with Talonflame...

that is interesting when you realize it, and kind of sad in the case of the 2 dragons...Goodra evolved too quickly and got sent away not helping much if at all when it returned, and noviern came in too late to be a difference.I'm not ready to see dragonite lose....This might be a 2 episode match anyway.

I'm not ready to see dragonite lose....This might be a 2 episode match anyway.

The writters always can pull a sirfecht win without "lose" like the battle vs Drasna lol

Who's to say it will, i know this is gonna be an unpopular opinion but what if Ash wipes Raihan out?

sure it's unlikely but who knows.

SevereRacccon6

Sinnoh and Kalos Enjoyer
Here's an interesting conundrum: Is this match supposed to be one that belongs to Hyper Class or Master Class? Since it's technically both, Ash's gateway to the M8 and Raihan's spot defense.
I reckon it gets treated like a master class one since it has an M8 member.

Falconmaroni

Here's an interesting conundrum: Is this match supposed to be one that belongs to Hyper Class or Master Class? Since it's technically both, Ash's gateway to the M8 and Raihan's spot defense.
It's an entryway to Master Class without being part of the Master 8 tournament. Which make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.