• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 6th: PM2019 109 - VS Kibana! A Fight with Masters Eight on the Line!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
We're not pretending. How many pokemon from Ash can you list that have defeated a Mega Evolution? How many can you list that have beaten a regional Champion's Ace?

1st list: Pikachu, Greninja, Hawlucha, Dragonite, Sirfetch'd.

2nd list: Dragonite, maybe Pikachu if you count Drake from OI.

Meaning that while it may not have fought often, but that it does have feats that outrank many of Ash's other pokemon by quite a margin..

Also, you're not really countering are arguments by regurgitating your opinion.
And now we're at the 'feats' argument. Ash is on a level where his regular opponents are now Champion-tier, so even his worst jobber this season (i.e. Gengar) will be outranking your average jobber Ashmon. Also, 'it hasn't fought often, but it beat Korrina's Lucario and a Champion who stood still for a solid second!' is hardly a good argument when its next fight ends with it being utterly wiped.

As much as we like to meme, Dragonite doesn't have enough of a battle record to say if it's 'good' or not. It's not as horrible as Gengar's, but it's still pretty much nonexistent. Its most recent fight was 40 episodes ago, and its first reappearance is so it can job against Raihan to make Lucario seem more impressive.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I still believe that Misty can be in the top 8. She will battle with Ash and during the battle, you will see a little flame of respect in his eyes for her. This will be the first hint of his love for her. After Ash beats Leon, there will be a flashforward with a pregnant Misty, rubbing her stomach. Ash will arrive home to greet her and say 'happy birthday!', revealing a bicycle and that's how the series will end imo.
LMAOOOOOOOOO Im dead XD
We have another satoserefan on serebiiforums folks, except for a different ship :p
Just wait until you hear how badly I love Dande because he's voiced by my other voice acting husbando, Ono Daisuke. :smug:

Really wish they'd use Dande more often. Hopefully he'll be getting a lot of scenes in the upcoming episodes to play up Ono's wonderful charisma as an actor.
Ep100 of Dande and Satoshi where Dande takes off his shirt must have killed you then lol :p

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
It looks like Lucario is going to KO all of Raihan's Pokemon.
Maybe. Maybe not. Can you just be patient and wait until Friday before overreacting or saying you don't like it?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I hope Ash can win against Raihan. If he don’t, then he’ll won’t be able to enter the Master Eight Tournament. This may be his last chance.

Feelitstill23

It looks like Lucario is going to KO all of Raihan's Pokemon.
doubt it, given how lucario would be out of energy before it even faces gmax, duraludon. remember when ash said he had to find a way to take out grapploct quickly or lucario won’t be able to face machamp?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
The way I'm seeing this is:

Dragonite vs. Flygon: Dragonite tries its best, but gets caught of card by the sandstorm.
Gengar vs. Flygon: Gengar Gmax's and manages to remove the sandstorm with MaxHailstorm, this catches Flygon off guard and Gengar knocks it out.
Gengar vs. Goodra: Goodra rids itself of Hail by using RainDance. Manages to KO Gengar.
Lucario vs. Goodra: Lucario picks up the win.
Lucario vs. Duraludon: SteelBeam vs. SteelBeam into GigaAuraSphere. Lucario wins.

That being said, is there still the option that Ash switches Dragonite out of its match-up with Flygon - and sends it back out vs. Goodra? Meaning that we could get:
- Dragonite v. Flygon: swap.
- Gengar v. Flygon: Gengar
- Gengar v. Goodra: Goodra
- Dragonite v. Goodra: Dragonite
- Dragonite v. Duraludon: Duraludon
- Lucario v. Duraludon: Lucario

Hurricane is historically a Rain-team move.. so Dragonite v. Goodra could reference that?

DuskAstral

I'm looking forward to this episode! It will definitely be one of the best in this series.

By the way, is it just making me laugh that Kibana, who is "the strongest leader in the Galar region", will be defeated the first time?

ShadowForce720

The way I'm seeing this is:

Dragonite vs. Flygon: Dragonite tries its best, but gets caught of card by the sandstorm.
Gengar vs. Flygon: Gengar Gmax's and manages to remove the sandstorm with MaxHailstorm, this catches Flygon off guard and Gengar knocks it out.
Gengar vs. Goodra: Goodra rids itself of Hail by using RainDance. Manages to KO Gengar.
Lucario vs. Goodra: Lucario picks up the win.
Lucario vs. Duraludon: SteelBeam vs. SteelBeam into GigaAuraSphere. Lucario wins.

That being said, is there still the option that Ash switches Dragonite out of its match-up with Flygon - and sends it back out vs. Goodra? Meaning that we could get:
- Dragonite v. Flygon: swap.
- Gengar v. Flygon: Gengar
- Gengar v. Goodra: Goodra
- Dragonite v. Goodra: Dragonite
- Dragonite v. Duraludon: Duraludon
- Lucario v. Duraludon: Lucario

Hurricane is historically a Rain-team move.. so Dragonite v. Goodra could reference that?
We literally see a seen during the sandstorm where Ash’s is down a Pokémon which this would mean that Flygon had defeated one of Ash’s Pokémon.

Sham

The Guardian of War
The way that Rihan punched that wall after his lost because of Leon was kinda giving Cassie Howard vibes. Like is he gonna jump off a bridge when Ash knocks him out?

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
The way that Rihan punched that wall after his lost because of Leon was kinda giving Cassie Howard vibes. Like is he gonna jump off a bridge when Ash knocks him out?
Considering this anime I'm sure once he's at the verge of losing it he will start to see fun in battles thanks to Ash and will be fine with the outcome
And then this will happen again with Leon

Red and Blue

He'll probably just ask Ash to carry out his dream of defeating Leon once he is out of the Master Class. That's what he essentially does to the player in the SWSH games

Status
Not open for further replies.