• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

Sham

The Guardian of War
With this episode less than a day away just would like to say it is a nice love letter to Iris fans and the writers really had us on our feet with the things reveled from the announcement. Who would of thought one of his companions would actually become champion.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Alright last prediction, cya when Ash wins. I’ll be happy to see half of you throw tantrums and go REEEEEEEE soon :>

Morax

King of heroes
With this episode less than a day a away just would like to say it is a nice love letter to Iris fans and the writers really had us on our feet with the things reveled from the announcement. Who would of thought one his companions would actually become champion.
iris fans exist? :p

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I guess the last thing i'm gonna be saying is, whatever the result may be come the morning i hope none of you explode from potential rage if you don't like what the outcome is.

and no i am not being sarcastic when i say this either.

because to me all i want is this episode to pass.

Observer

Mostly watching
I guess the last thing i'm gonna be saying is, whatever the result may be come the morning i hope none of you explode from potential rage if you don't like what the outcome is.

and no i am not being sarcastic when i say this either.

because to me all i want is this episode to pass.

I agree, and to be honest I'm really not looking forward to coming on here in the morning.

I just want to see one battle where Iris uses all 6 of her pokes. I hope that’s eventually the goal with revealing Goodra on her team. Otherwise is that image of Goodra all we’re gonna get for its confirmation? It’s not enough.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Why is everybody so serious around here? It's just a cartoon

an anime yes, that some of us would like to enjoy, but the sheer amount of arguments made by people in only a few days that "oh this character MUST win because of personal selfish reasons" have drained any expectations or enjoyment some of us could even remotely want to have out of it.

Cause believe me going into this initially I was looking forward to seeing a dragonite brawl, but things have gotten so intense that I for one can no longer find any enjoyment here regardless of how the battle goes down or what the outcome is.

and i'm sure i'm not the only one who feels this way either.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I'm just here waiting to Iris appearence and hopefully a good battle. The episode is likely a 10/10 for me with both things in the episode. However, expect a lot of salt regardless of the result
Oh if she wins the salt is going to be Mcdonalds' fries. I think most people who are fans of Iris knows she'll possibly lose and we have accepted that

UnovaMaster

I just wonder if this means Chloe won't get to meet Virgil

It's probably best that 6 vs 6 didn't happen for Ash, would have been the same general type of creature 6 times in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.