• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Don't the ranks reset with each new season tho?
Depends on what the system is like, and so far nothing of the sort is mentioned.

Assuming it does though, that would also mean leon and everybody else also gets reset. At that point the whole ‘climbing to the top to challenge the best’ plot goes out the window, since it’ll be whoever racks up points the fastest and there’s nothing preventing ash from just immediately challenging leon.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Of course they can, they changed Wulfrics ace completely between batfles. They went from having Abomasnow fall quickly and Avalugg being the ace, to having Abomasnow mega evolve and becoming the ace..
Ash was screwing up so bad, though. In fact, everyone pretty much forgot about Avalugg when the battle ended.
Orrrrr there could be 2 seasons of PWC.....
That only happens after Ash loses/wins (ha ha) but at the same time he loses all interest to continue but goes after something greater(?).

Last edited:

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
This is so sad to type but it's been YEARS since I excitedly looked forward to an upcoming Pokemon episode.

Will Opelucid gym appear in this episode? Is it confirmed?

I hope Ash does not defeat Iris. If he does, I am done with the anime. I have nothing against Journeys Ash but give Ash companions the respect they deserve.

Red and Blue

This is so sad to type but it's been YEARS since I excitedly looked forward to an upcoming Pokemon episode.

I hope Ash does not defeat Iris. If he does, I am done with the anime. I have nothing against Journeys Ash but give Ash companions the respect they deserve.
They kind of already gave Iris respect since she made it into Super Class . Far enough that she made it into the 100s

Even if she loses that's still a impressive feat for a companion

WaterTypeStarter

So many arguing here. Really, battles as far as I know are inconsistent in the anime, so Ash will win or lose based on plot regardless of how "strong" he is.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
if it's just their dragonites like I feel it will be, then it comes down to who can use theirs in the more creative way to decide the winner

dman_dustin

Since when does respect mean Ash losing? How about Ash gets the respect he deserves and he hasn'g really been getting it except once every 20 episodes.

Kuzehiko

Since when does respect mean Ash losing? How about Ash gets the respect he deserves and he hasn'g really been getting it except once every 20 episodes.
What
I am talking about the respect Ash's companions deserve. Didn't mean Ash.

dman_dustin

What
I am talking about the respect Ash's companions deserve. Didn't mean Ash.

I'm saying why do they deserve respect in only by beating Ash? Which I'm saying is disrespectful to Ash.

That's like saying Max needs respect by defeating Leon? Leon has to lose to less than ten year old because Max needs respect?

Kuzehiko

I'm saying why do they deserve respect in only by beating Ash? Which I'm saying is disrespectful to Ash.

That's like saying Max needs respect by defeating Leon? Leon has to lose to less than ten year old because Max needs respect?
Because this formula never gets old
They bring back a companion after YEARS, have em battle Ash/current companion and then lose.
They deserve respect. That's it for me.
Ash has barely lost anyway so its not like it will affect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.