• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I was today years old when I found out people were connection Arceus and Giratina to Christianity possibly. Arceus “banished” Girtatina to the distortion world. Obviously it’s most likely a theory but I never seen the “parallels” before or that this was a discussed thing.

Morax

King of heroes
I was today years old when I found out people were connection Arceus and Giratina to Christianity possibly. Arceus “banished” Girtatina to the distortion world. Obviously it’s most likely a theory but I never seen the “parallels” before or that this was a discussed thing.
I mean the connection is obvious. Japs love to use christian and biblical symbolism in their cartoons. Ever heard of Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Sham

The Guardian of War
I mean the connection is obvious. Japs love to use christian and biblical symbolism in their cartoons. Ever heard of Neon Genesis Evangelion?
I have not. Should I? The only other anime I’ve seen that has incorporated Christian elements is Shield Hero.

Leonhart

Imagineer
janejane6178 said:
Goh is too lucky to be able to meet Iris. He doesnt reach her lvl..

What does his "level" have to do with him meeting Iris, though? I'm not seeing the correlation between characters meeting and their supposed skill levels as trainers, especially in instances where they're not likely to battle each other, anyway.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Its also funny that Serena hasn't even had an appearance since the last XY episode despite her huge popularity while Iris got a special and is returning in this episode.
It’s even more delicious that people spent years trying to convince everyone that Iris would never return due to “unpopularity”. Oh how the tables have turned. They really need to let the XY group see the light of day because it’s getting sad that literally everyone has a had return besides them and Max. Even Gary is returning for the 8th time.

RafaSceptile

It’s even more delicious that people spent years trying to convince everyone that Iris would never return due to “unpopularity”. Oh how the tables have turned. They really need to let the XY group see the light of day because it’s getting sad that literally everyone has a had return besides them and Max. Even Gary is returning for the 8th time.
Well Gary is the only rival that returned in the anime (and Gladion if you count that flashback)

Morax

King of heroes
They really need to let the XY group see the light of day because it’s getting sad that literally everyone has a had return besides them and Max
Clemont and Bonnie got a special with Cilan. Only serena hasn't returned and it's obvious why. The way that trope works is they can't meet each other until Ash grows up. They basically set her up as the endgame but in the process killed any and all chances of her appearing until the end of the anime.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Clemont and Bonnie got a special with Cilan. Only serena hasn't returned and it's obvious why. The way that trope works is they can't meet each other until Ash grows up. They basically set her up as the endgame but in the process killed any and all chances of her appearing until the end of the anime.
Don’t count that because that was just a special of XY. If they would of returned in another series special or episode I would counted it but the episode literally happened a few days after the series finale.

I don't care who wins. All I want to see is Iris, cool moves, camera angle fun and strategy. I'll take at least 2 of those.

No argument or deep thought needed.

No philosophical debate.

No fandom measuring contest.

No math.

Geez...

People here, on Bulbagarden, PokéBeach and other forums wonder why they're irrelevant and dying...

Arguments about achievement erasure between cartoon tweenagers in an evergreen toy shill show while speculating on their sex lives is a biggun.

The anime is perpetually stuck in a "Damned if you do, damned if you don't" with anything, because people overthink EVERYTHING a show like this.

This isn't Akira or a Junji Ito horror story. There is no deeper meaning.

It's a show designed to be stupid and shallow in a way marketing teams-crafted strawmen of children that don't exist in real life can process, and promote a stupid lootbox-based gambling-filled mobile game, its better and more expansive console equivalents, and marketable plushies to make elderly Japanese men richer.

Don't look for deeper meaning where there is none. It's healthier.
the same thing happens in social networks, it is not a matter of the forums

We only debate about pokemon, like other people debate about football or cine in general, it's about entertainment, hobbies.

Many of us here work, study, have our social life, family, problems, boyfriends, girlfriends, conflicts, etc. For people like me, just debating and talking about Pokemon in this forum keeps me entertained in my spare time, and I'm sure that is the case with many here.

So if you don't like it, just don't stress and avoid participating

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes
Why do cameos even matter in the first place? it's not like the anime forgets anything as proven by M20.

Status
Not open for further replies.