• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

Ash's Dragonite hugging Iris does make me think it really is female. I can't help but think that would be another distinct difference from Iris's.

Either that Ash's and Iris' Dragonite were once a single entity and for some reason they split into two.

GhostWallker98

Ok, now I really think this episode is going to be a 2-parter because I am betting on the chance that they waste 5-7 minutes on Goh trying to catch some stuff or some flashbacks to Unova.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Dragonite hugging Iris was so adorable !!
Finally Dracovish will again in ep. 65 !

nuzamaki90

I don’t know how they’ll manage this episode in the end but Dracovish pile driving Iris’ mean old Dragonite put a smile on my face

Also love the fact that she’s in her Champion uniform. Masters’ gave me newfound appreciation for it and I definitely think it fits her with all her new growth. I’m looking forward to this episode a lot more now.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Please don't spread misinformation about any supposed "confirmation" Iris has become a champion. No such claim has been made anywhere, just commentary about how her outfit in the promo video implies this... which is the exact same comments people were making in the first place.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Please don't spread misinformation about any supposed "confirmation" Iris has become a champion. No such claim has been made anywhere, just commentary about how her outfit in the promo video implies this... which is the exact same comments people were making in the first place.
YAY thanks for the clarification <3
Now THAT makes more sense

Last edited:

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Well that good thing , I love her but that too soon for me, and it still super class

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Hmmm I see. Although if there is commentatory saying how her outfit implies this, I can actually see this being true in the episode. For now I'm on the train of iris being a champion being revealed in the episode but let's see

LucasMV

Awesome, we got a 2 on 2 and Dracovish is involved! Iris using her champion outfit too. I doubt she'll be the actual Champion, but who knows.

This preview just hyped me for what's to come more than I thought possible at this point. Glad to see this series still has the potential to be great.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Well now I can guaranteed ash gonna win and get to ultra class

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
My comments got deleted? I was the one asking for the confirmation XD (Its not actually that big of a deal)

Made far too much sense for Dracovish and Dragonite to take part in this battle. Curious since both are seen facing Iris's if that means either Haxorus lost quickly or if one of Ash's Dragons has to carry the other like D-Nite did against Korrina

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Hmmm I see. Although if there is commentatory saying how her outfit implies this, I can actually see this being true in the episode. For now I'm on the train of iris being a champion being revealed in the episode but let's see

As I said, these articles are just describing what we see in the video. The video shows her in her champion outfit, which is obviously deliberately done to make the viewer consider certain impications, so the articles explain what these implications are. It does not confirm anything we CAN'T see for ourselves.

Remember the readers of these articles may not necessarily remember what Iris' champion outfit looks like and that this is what they're being shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.