• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
It would be really cool if they saved something for the actual episode.
•Aoi Yuki’s words about this being a passionate episode for her.
•Hiding Kibago for a surprise maybe?
•Potential Champion Iris and her attire.
•Easter Eggs catches like Fukamaru and Numelgon getting a little sequence?
•Kairyu v. Kairyu
•Her Dragon-type empathetic abilities jump-starting the battle between the two Kairyu, Satoshi's hugging and loving her.
•Special preview, hype scans and tweets.
•Emonga introduction maybe?
•Redrawn BW! stills with a Gou homage?

They clearly had a lot of fun with this episode and could have easily split it into two. As an Iris fan her getting to be the Champion on top of having a stacked team of Dragons is just great. Hoping we see her DoRYUzu (dragon pun catch?) and until further notice I’ll assume her Emonga has the Dragon-type Hidden Power (or she at least caught her for marketing and they have matching bangs)

Never thought I’d be so hyped for her with Numelgon remember speculating it for her back during XY—-she loved Dragons and gets the Dragon known for hugging :’)

Last edited:

Rune Knight

Goh throwing a pokeball at Iris and giving her concussion makes me think that there will be some form a throwback every time he meets one of Ash's friends such as in the case of Lana.

Like maybe he'll get thrown out of Lumiose Gym before meeting Clemont and Bonnie, and fished out of a river by Misty.

Last edited:

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I was talking about the species in general, not about the specific Pokémon
And i was say that so people don't know figured out that her new dragon mon is not one that Satoshi/Ash used to have in Xy arc

Rune Knight

I mean, Ash's Goodra is technically a wild pokémon and up for grabs.

So reasonably, what probably happened was that she saw Ash's Kalos matches on TV and decided to go to the swamp to catch his Goodra before going into the Ultra Wormhole and catching his Naganadel as well. She then came to the conclusion that Ghetsis was right and murdered Alder in cold blood before stealing his title and taking over the Unova Region where she established an unfair but ruling dictatorship over its populace. She found out about Ash's victory in Alola and called him simply to take his title as well, and use it to take over Alola before moving on to other regions.

Last edited:

k6666

Pikachu Fan
If she catch that spesic goodra..... From the specific swamp......
I'm mad they didn't have IRis hydreigon even her friend and cameron got one why not her smh ....what's up with the Pokemon writer

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
If she catch that spesic goodra..... From the specific swamp......
I'm mad they didn't have IRis hydreigon even her friend and cameron got one why not her smh ....what's up with the Pokemon writer
She needed something huggable, cute and big. Her Kairyu already serves the role of big, and intimidating fire breathing Dragon-type.

At this point I’m sure Iris invited Satoshi to Isshu just to brag about her accomplishments lol

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
My japanese isn't the best but for the few I could understand it does seem the tweet indeed confirms she turned the champion of Unova. But then, I may have missed something so don't quote me on that.

Anyway, it's hilarious how those things are:

Iris gets a Gible, which Ash had
Ash gets a Dragonite, which Iris had
Iris gets a Goodra, which Ash had.

Soooooooooo.... Does that mean Ash is getting either a Haxorus or a Excadrill at some point? Emolga is kind out of the table lol

Status
Not open for further replies.