• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Only using Pikachu makes sense he wins here in my opinion. Iris pokemon r very experienced and heavy battlers

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
>Experience = should win
> the pokemon anime

Pick fking one and only 1 is the real answer.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Hoping for a draw or Iris' victory. Her moody dragonite > hugging battle drone without personality and Dracovish can't do anything except crying uno La La la
I sort of expect her Kairyu to be less anti-social though considering that Iris has been on her own journey this whole time and should've made some improvement with Kairyu to the point where it shouldn't be so grouchy anymore.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Do we seriously have to wait until the top 100 to get something other than a 2v2 or 1v1? *sigh*

I hope the episode is strictly focused on Ash and Iris, spend the time catching up with Iris and if Haxorus really did evolve, maybe explain when and how that happened rather than brush it off? While the rest of the episode is dedicated to their battle. No screen time wasted away on more cardboard captures please, Iris was a freaking main character!

Hopefully Cilan appears soon with a Simisage

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Gary gave him a pity Johto League win and didn't go to Hoenn just out of guilt for having bullied Ash

how did you come to this conclusion?

For example, Ash's win over Korrina makes sense to me due to the type advantage factor.

not completely since she still got Gengar, but the battle proved Ash's Dragonite has endurance.

as long as the fight between the two is interesting and intense, then I suppose it really doesn't matter who wins...in the anime anyway.

Last edited:

Sham

The Guardian of War
Manifesting that Iris' uses Emolga. If I recall didn't Emolga have like two battles in the entire series? I think one was with Bianca and the other with Stephen. Poor thing never got any spotlight.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Manifesting that Iris' uses Emolga. If I recall didn't Emolga have like two battles in the entire series? I think one was with Bianca and the other with Stephen. Poor thing never got any spotlight.
It did get spotlight. As a marketing tool.

STICKTOPIA

Status
Not open for further replies.