• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summary and staff list:

One day a letter arrives for Satoshi. It's a battle invitation from Iris, the girl who aims to become Dragon Master. He and the others immediately head for Soryu Gum in the Isshu region. Iris can understand how Dragon type Pokémon feel, so she detects Satoshi's Kairyu's feelings. And now a passionate battle between Satoshi and Iris with advancement to the "Pokémon World Championships" Hyper Class on the line begins!

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 高木啓明 (Hiroaki Takagi)
Animation Director 香月麻衣子 (Maiko Katsuki)
Animation Director 倉員千晶 (Chiaki Kurakazu)

Last edited:

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Ash is currently at 184 right ?

Hyper Class is top 100.

If Ash wins and proceeds to the the 100th position, he gets 84 positions out of 184.

Don't the rankings for tournament rise slowly at the higher stages. Take Clash of Clans for example (haven't played in a couple of years so correct me if I'm wrong), you gain less trophies in higher leagues for a victory and lose more for a loss in the crystal class than you would in the gold class.

Ash currently in the top 2% (assuming 10 k as the total), and he will overcome about 1% of that top 2% people in one battle.

Seriously, I don't understand what they are doing with this.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Ash is currently at 184 right ?

Hyper Class is top 100.

If Ash wins and proceeds to the the 100th position, he gets 84 positions out of 184.

Don't the rankings for tournament rise slowly at the higher stages. Take Clash of Clans for example (haven't played in a couple of years so correct me if I'm wrong), you gain less trophies in higher leagues for a victory and lose more for a loss in the crystal class than you would in the gold class.

Ash currently in the top 2% (assuming 10 k as the total), and he will overcome about 1% of that top 2% people in one battle.

Seriously, I doubt fanfictions do a tournament management this bad.
Actually Hyper Class is ranks #9-99.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Iris looks so cute in the promotional pictures. “The others” so Chloe is coming along as well? Thank God. I love when past Pokégirls meet. Also did the writers just confirm Iris has some super natural power? I know it was hinted at in BW but she is the first companion where it’s confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.