• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I want to see her read Dracovish's "Feelings" lol.
The real version:

Iris: It's...it's in constant pain! Ash, how DARE you!

Ash: Wh-?! What did I do?!

The anime's real version:

Iris: Aww, he's happy to be alive, but really, he could be better off with me. You're such a kid, Ash.

dman_dustin

I'm so glad that fake summary was fake I was bothered by the sole Dracovish focus and was like "You mean to tell me, Ash gets a Dragonite, Iris comes back, has a Dragonite, but instead of the obvious Dragonite' interaction you made this about.......Dracovish?" It made no sense to me, so I'm glad it was fake.

Even still though, Dracovish should also battle.

That angry-looking Kairyu is definitely Iris'.

And the Oricon article said this was going to be a Kairyu VS Kairyu match.

To be fair Ash's Dragonite does have an "angry" expression when battling its only in standby mode when its happy/calm.

But no we definitely have a Dragonite vs Dragonite screenshot in which the angry Dragonite is definitely Iris's.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
The real version:

Iris: It's...it's in constant pain! Ash, how DARE you!

The anime's real version:

Iris: Aww, he's happy to be alive, but really, he could be better off with me. You're such a kid, Ash.

Don't even joke about that...there are people out there who legit want Iris to take Dracovish from Ash because they don't like it, or the fact that Ash got it instead of their precious Tyrantum...

Master Pikachu 11

Dracovish is also a Dragon type but the latest summary says, ''Iris can understand how Dragon type Pokémon feel, so she detects Satoshi's Kairyu's feelings'' this line specifically points to Dragonite that's why I think Dracovish may not be in this episode.

2389958_original.jpg

Also, this picture is one of the reasons why I think there might be a 1v1 battle between Haxorus and Dragonite. At first, I thought it was Iris' Dragonite in this picture but it could also be Ash's Dragonite so this might be a sign to Haxorus vs Dragonite.
Ash’s Dragonite is taking on Iris’s Dragonite, if Haxorus is also in the battle then Ash can use Dracovish or any of his other Pokémon in this battle as well.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
My joke post was meant to be nothing about Ash giving Vish to Iris but Iris finding a way to criticize Ash while stroking her own ego. Yet again.

i understand but there are people out there like that.

The more information we get about this episode is really making me question if we're going to get a 2 v 2 at this point

cause it really looks like we're going to have a long dragonite brawl on our hands.

SatoSereFan224888

Hope Ash wins and humiliates Iris. However while it seems Ash will beat Iris, it's pretty doubtful he will humiliate her and it will be a competitive match.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
you know i was thinking about this and, is this the first time we'll ever see two dragonites actually fight each other in official combat in the anime?

if so let them take the episodes majority and break each other down body part by body part.

Tocsdoc

With how it says the hyper class is on the line I feel like Ash is gonna rank up and either lose his rank again ( like how he went back to the normal class after bea) or there's the theory that they'll be two pwcs. As journeys seems to be a 4 year series

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
How did you arrive at that conclusion?
Gen 8 seems to be 4 years as its unlikely we get gen 9 next year with DP remakes this year, DLC stuff last year and Legends Arceus next year

Im really glad they brought back Iris's power to sense dragon type mons, good continuity. Really want to know whether its 2v2, 1v1, or 3v3. Imagine if the next episode is a continuation of this lol and we get a 4v4 or even 6v6 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.