• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

No, it's just one of Owada's favorite Pokemon.
Kind of ironic that its one of the director's favorite Pokemon when it hasn't appeared in the thirteen episodes between its capture and the Water race. Then again most of Ash's current team are fan favorites and they barely appear as well

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Lmao and yet it doesn't appear even though it's one of the Series Director's Favorite Pokemon. Something tells me, the poor quality of this series has just been something forced upon by higher-ups. I feel bad for the people working on it. Labor of Love is needed.
....Or he may not want to slip his own bias into the show?

Him not having Dracovish appear often is probably just him being professional and not wanting Dracovish to fall into Creator's Pet territory

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Who is he?
Director of this Series since Episode 55. He took over in the middle of the Series. It is the First Time that has happened since DP. And since the previous director from Episode 1 to Episode 54 was silent and didn't have any interviews, many people thought the "Director role" was just a glorified Assistant Director Role with General Director Tomiyasu handling most of the stuff.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Lmao and yet it doesn't appear even though it's one of the Series Director's Favorite Pokemon. Something tells me, the poor quality of this series has just been something forced upon by higher-ups. I feel bad for the people working on it. Labor of Love is needed.
That makes it sound like everyone else is screwed.

Kind of ironic that its one of the director's favorite Pokemon when it hasn't appeared in the thirteen episodes between its capture and the Water race. Then again most of Ash's current team are fan favorites and they barely appear as well
Ash has other Pokemon this saga...?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
you know given how Goh's behaving in the screenshots, there's a part of me wondering if he's going to act that way towards the rest of Ash's past companions going forward.

I know he didn't freak around Korrina, but she wasn't a permanent companion, but the alola group made him feel uncomfortable until Ash showed up, and now he looks like he's ready to soil himself in front of Iris from the reaction on his face.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
you know given how Goh's behaving in the screenshots, there's a part of me wondering if he's going to act that way towards the rest of Ash's past companions going forward.

I know he didn't freak around Korrina, but she wasn't a permanent companion, but the alola group made him feel uncomfortable until Ash showed up, and now he looks like he's ready to soil himself in front of Iris from the reaction on his face.
You’re probably thinking way too much about it.

It’s probably just him being suprised from iris jumping or shouting at him after the pokeball mishap.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Wasn't Korrina like 200 feet away from him but spent time close to her for like a minute.

Oh, and this Iris is frightening, so I don't blame him for soiling himself, if people in this universe use bathrooms.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
You’re probably thinking way too much about it.

It’s probably just him being suprised from iris jumping or shouting at him after the pokeball mishap.

yes but Iris was an energetic girl, Goh's shown he doesn't mesh well with those who are like that, people or pokemon.
Wasn't Korrina like 200 feet away from him but spent time close to her for like a minute.

Korrina was not a full time companion of Ash like Iris and his Alolan classmates, who he got nervous as heck around as well, especially Kiawe.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
yes but Iris was an energetic girl, Goh's shown he doesn't mesh well with those who are like that, people or pokemon.
...Ash isn't energetic?
Korrina was not a full time companion of Ash like Iris and his Alolan classmates, who he got nervous as heck around as well, especially Kiawe.
I didn't mean Ash, I meant Goh being shy around her.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I wonder will this episode of Iris reveal how much more of his companions/friends are competing in tournament. Maybe we can have a flashback scene of Iris battling a past character but this wishful thinking.

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
Goh, who's been absolutely fine interacting with everyone in this show, except the Alolans for some reason, is going to have problems interacting with people? Maybe wearing a hoodie in tropical weather had him feeling sick that day.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I wonder will this episode of Iris reveal how much more of his companions/friends are competing in tournament. Maybe we can have a flashback scene of Iris battling a past character but this wishful thinking.

maybe see her beat up Georgia in a flashback would be cool

dman_dustin

....Or he may not want to slip his own bias into the show?

Him not having Dracovish appear often is probably just him being professional and not wanting Dracovish to fall into Creator's Pet territory

I mean Ash has it because of his bias....so Ash using like a normal Pokemon should be used doesn't seem like bias to me. Its just using it interfers with Go's screentime.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
wasn't Iris swinging around on vines when she first appeared? I don't remember Ash doing things like that.
Swinging on vines isn't exactly the only requirement to be energetic.
they also hardly interacted.
Even so, he was alright with her, and the same could be said about all the strangers Ash and Goh have met anyway.

Especially the creepy Mightyena boy and Vespiquen girl.

I think Goh just doesn't do well when he meets more than 2 people at once...and especially with the scary kid with the flame-like hair giving him the bad eye.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Goh, who's been absolutely fine interacting with everyone in this show, except the Alolans for some reason, is going to have problems interacting with people? Maybe wearing a hoodie in tropical weather had him feeling sick that day.
Probably more because a group of them were crowding him all at once asking questions.

Probably because a bunch of them were crowding him all at once asking questions. Pretty easy to get overwhelmed.

They haven’t really portrayed goh as awkward or a loner otherwise, since he’s basically ash 2.0 now.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Probably because a bunch of them were crowding him all at once asking questions. Pretty easy to get overwhelmed.

They haven’t really portrayed goh as awkward or a loner otherwise, since he’s basically ash 2.0 now.
I find it disappointing that they didn't build on that "Goh Socially Awkward" Plot Point they hinted at in Episode 15. It could make for an emotionally investing story. I guess they didn't want to go away from the episodic formula.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Is it weird Goh is nervous around dealing with more than 2 people but he's perfectly fine dealing with over 100 Pokemon running about at once who totally understand his words that get into wars where he may totally die the moment their food supply is compromised by a single squirrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.